Trust Wallet Withdrawal Feature

Then Kyc will have to be implemented which you may not like or some will not like.

2 Likes

So if I want to withdraw my money how do I do that?

4 Likes

You withdraw your token to binance wallet you can exchange it there to your fiat currency if it support your country fiat currency… Then withdraw

3 Likes

Where is binance wallet? Is that another app? I’ve never used this before. I saw a YouTube video to download coins.ph … or do you think I should get it another way

2 Likes

Binance is an exchange which you have to do KYC then use the inbuilt wallet to deposit the coin you want to exchange to fiat. First click to create a :point_right: Binance account.
When you have created an account and pass KYC, you need to add your account details then click on wallet. Next you click on Spot then select the crypto you want.
Next you copy the address and send your coin to that address. Once confirmed you will see withdraw, choose fiat and follow the instructions.

3 Likes

I think you should create a Trust Debit card. Earns no
interest as it would be a “convenience” card. No credit
and not linked to any bank.

Customer would have to sweep coins to a “cash”
area and this is the amount they could take out via
any cash machine with this new card.

You could let users go into the app and move the “cash”
funds back into some crypto asset.

Also allow the card to be refilled at places like
Walmart, for a fee. Users again login and would
see their deposit in the “cash” area and buy their
crypto that way.

1 Like

Help my money is stuck in Trust Wallet and i cannot get it out!!! I swapped BNB for ethereum, and it came as BEP20 I had no choice. I want to send to coinbase to withdraw but they don’t accept BEP20. Trust wallet won’t let me convert it to regular ethereum like I wanted in the first place. And I can’t withdraw. Please help me I’m so upset

Hello, do you have Binance account, send to binance first then from binance to coinbase

Thank you for responding. My trust wallet has BEP20 Ethereum. The binance tells me I can send it BEP2. Are those two interchangeable?

Update: also, when I transfer to binance the coins will still be in the same format that coinbase does not accept

How can it be possible
The trust wallet is not bringing any means of withdrawal at all

So there is no withdrawal on Trust Wallet. There must be an option somewhere or I need to send token/coin to a different Wallet and then withdraw.

1 Like

Hello friend,
What are you looking to achieve?
What do you want to withdraw?

Trust wallet is like your physical fiat wallet to store your asset in crypto and its a decentralized wallet, meaning you alone controls it.

2 Likes

The $50 minimum deposit is kinda high
Trust wallet should reduce it to at least $10 so we can buy as little as we can anytime anyday

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Would make things so much easier. if that horrible excuse of a company robinhood can do it so you can you.

1 Like

You can buy from Binance for that low quantity with your credit/debit card.

1 Like

Plz help me sir, I withdraw 15 busd coin from my trust wallet to my poloniex wallet on April 11 but till now I don’t rcv this in my poloniex wallet, why ? Can u solved this plz

1 Like

I’d like to see trust wallet offer debit cards so we don’t have to send our money to the banks. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: no sending transfers, no transfer fees. :smiley:

3 Likes

Please I need help. Trx was sent to my trust wallet since 02/07/2021 but I’ve not received it. I even tried transferring my trx to another wallet but always hangs at transaction confirmation. Please help, thanks

2 Likes

Please I sent PBS chain from Trust wallet to BNB on Binance Wallet for more than 22 hours and have not seen the transaction. Help.

2 Likes