Trustwallet recover12 word

actually there smart contract oportunity mean very important have safe your 12 word but some new user create wallet longtime or slso new but finally start use another wallet and then forget where they put 12 word
It would be good that trustwallet put a place to recover 12 word for people who still have theyre phone because now people signed smart contract for life

9 Likes

Eu nao estou a conseguir enviar e nem receber, tristeza

1 Like

so, there is an option for save and recover the recovery phrase, what problem you are exepriencing?

4 Likes

What problem did you encounter?

3 Likes

Lost my recovery phrase

I don’t know what to do

2 Likes

Ilost .my 12 phrase too

1 Like

кошелек остался на телефон, где остались 12 слов… что делать, ?? там 5,48$/

1 Like

I lost my 12 phase, how can I get it back

1 Like

It can be cool for trust to add the same kind of security as Argent Wallet

1 Like

I lost my recovery phase…what I am going to do to open my wallet gain??

2 Likes

Buongiorno, anch’io ho perso le mie 12 parole.
Per favore, mi potete dire come fare?
grazie mille

1 Like

I have same problems i have key but this not match invalid show pl help

1 Like

Hello, I would like to change the wallet passwords, which are called recovery passwords for my wallet, in order to avoid being subjected to any fraudulent fraud. Please help me, it is very important to me, which is an urgent necessity for the safety of my wallet from theft.

2 Likes

Ilost my recovery phrase pleas someone can help me how to recover my wallet

I lost may 12 word recovery phrase. How can i recoverd.

It is not possible to change the private key. But you can create a new wallet and transfer your coins from the old to the new one.

1 Like

Settings → Wallets → “your wallet” (3 points) → Recovery Phrase

Really, they must give us steps to recover 12 phrases by putting backup option link to Google drive for example.

There is a new scam “Wallet Connect” on the app store and it was my first time doing the wallet connection and I put in my 12phrase. The scammer people behind the rigged “look-a-like” app withdrew everything I had. Expect my tokens that are wallet connect through pools. So now I need to reset my 12 pass so I can safely send those without them getting a notification…