Trustwallet token

Some of crypto currency have own debit card to hold and withdraw the token in easy way,

i hope someday twt will launch his own debit card too to hold twt and withdraw in easy way and automatic to convert the twt into cash using debit card, and some people they really like a games, I will suggest twt create a game to earn some twt, i believe twt is next to btc😊
#trustwallet #twt #twttothemoon

11 Likes

Great idea my friend

3 Likes

All projects that I know with cards involved work two ways:

1. You will send some crypto to account, then it will convert to usd/eur at account on ATM market price.
  2. You will send some crypto to account that will store them, until you try to pay with it. And ATM of payment crypto will convert on market rate.
    So as you see, both of them have that convert to fiat gateway, that suppose to have a pure connection with crypto wallets. As for now, Trust wallet use third party provider just to buy it. IMO, there is some legal risks to sell crypto for cash other that p2p in face of goverment and tax system.
    On the other side, if Trust wallet will make bussiness with fiat on his own, he must implement KYC, Legal for every country laws and such, so its far future or never. Just a opinion.
    Still, i hope soon we will have (at least some of us) access to binance x visa card, and that is a good example. Because Binance already work with fiat.
    So i will use Trust x Binance and it can close all my needs in this question.

While i can find some fun in game idea, that you propose) But is it mean make one on twt blockchain or you mean just partnership with some other game crypto, like decentraland, as example?

3 Likes

yeah,im hoping to it they will make other ways to earn twt.

2 Likes

More room to grow for TWT for sure

1 Like

@Finbymsruth I really like your ideas. Indeed TWT is next to BTC. There is going to be mass adoption of the TW hence having the same effect on it’s token. TWT will soon :rocket:.

2 Likes

hoping it will happen soon

1 Like

This is exactly my wishes for TWT. To the
above the Moonn you go

1 Like