TRX Unstaking is not available - Please help!

Hi to the community!

A few days ago i do stake my TRX Coins. I did this before many times and everything work fine, until now. In the dashboard i could not see a message that the coins are staked and also i get no rewards anymore. But the problem ist when i try to unstale it says “Not available”.

My TRX Wallet Adress is: TLb7Pyma2ccjKWzadeEzyvauuJptpamxFy

Can anybody please help me?

Thanks in advance

Best regards
mkat

1 Like

Hello @mkat To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Screenshots of the wallet (TRX staking screen)

1 Like

Hello @Alan47!

Find attached the wanted Screenshots. Thank you!!

1 Like

@mkat your tokens are frozen not staked. To unfreeze them, You have to stake whole amount frozen TRX and wait for 3 days then unstake unstake, they’ll be available.

Read how to stake TRX here: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

1 Like

Hello @Alan47 !

Thank you, i know they are only frozen. But something went wrong as you can see also on my Tronscan Screen. I attached a picture what happens when i want to stake the available 1900 TRX Coins. In this picture it shows me more than the double amount i have.

Thank you.

1 Like

How did u fixed it i got the same problem atm

@Alan47

You have whole amount frozen TRX and wait for 3 days then unstake unstake, they’ll be available

What do you mean by this pls step by step

1 Like

@mkat
If you didnt fix it then ill typ it step by step

• you get the double amount because you pressed MAX

What you need to do is

Look at the amount thats frozen your amount is

• you go to (press more ) press -》 stake and enter manual so by typing the numbers into the amount bar.

• dont press MAX but typ it in by hand

• it should allow you to stake your 1900.56282 and you confirm and your amount is staked.

• it still says frozen also so you staked and froze but i think after 3 days you unstake both are gone and all is good again because u you dont have 2x 1900 tron

Hopefully this helps out and other people as well

2 Likes

@Alan47

Thank you for all your help and your precious time. I tried the things you recommend more then 10 times and they did not work. Then yesterday i try it again and now everything went well.

THANK YOU!

Best regards
Michael

1 Like

sorry but how whole amount frozen TRX ?

i have 3 days left and i want back all trx but he is frozen so how i unfrozen ? how i whole

2 Likes