Trx were not credited

Hello, funds were not credited when transferring trx (trx network)
Could you please tell me what to do?
Wallet:
TTjr56y3rkspraGbx4NnRPBkCL62S5WTqf
Txid:
aa4c53fa57602127ffd6f0ba80382b8d2edb1aa1a85a0f1735eb2a28a4ceec6e

5 Likes

Hello @Guid88K
Your TRX was already credited to your wallet.

4 Likes

@Tobi but the total amount of wallets has not changed and there is no date in the history with today’s transaction, why is that?

4 Likes

@Guid88K Here’s what the explorer says

Also note that your transactions not showing in your history is just a visual glitch.

3 Likes

@Tobi
But when will the visual glitch be fixed? because the wallet did not show the new transaction, the amount remained the old one

2 Likes

@Guid88K You can always check the explorer to confirm transactions as the explorer is always correct.

2 Likes

@Tobi but if the amount in the application does not match, will I be able to withdraw from the trust wallet an amount greater than what is displayed in the application

2 Likes

@Guid88K Please provide a screenshot of your TRX

2 Likes

Problem solved, just reinstalled the app and the amount is valid, thanks for the help

3 Likes

Hello, that’s made a few days i’ve sent usdt to my trust wallet via tron network and no money appeared on Trust wallet, but the amount of the transaction is ok (successfull and confirmer) on tronscan. How could you helped me to have the money on my receive adress in my trust wallet. Note that I’ve lready tried to reimport my trust wallet and update the app to the latest version. Tell Me what to do with that issue.

2 Likes

I Can t find my fund on trust wallet but it appeared on tronscan.
Receive adress:
TRzZU5JdwBChqLxPcxotHA3vXk5FVJH8mb
Tx hash
b5dba48de69066e5c79ad8ed5cab3dd02209089565cf7d369f04c9c68d55c46d

1 Like

@Jamiee You received your USDT already, please do add it manually.
Tap the upper right rigt corner, search USDT and enable the one with TRON.

3 Likes

Having similar issue. Bought btc transaction completed but nothing showing in wallet. All checked and double checked reinstalled app removed and added wallet, still not showing, tried 3 devices all showing different balances none are correct.

Having similar issues. Bought btc, txn completed and confirmed. Funds not showing in wallet. I’ve reinstalled app, installed on other devices, removed and added wallet. Cleared cache and data. At a loss.

Wallet destination

bc1ql3aa05qpu2uw33phkg70w64md80z4uptcdjjhj

Txn hash

c331d46e450497ac27b22ccdd964852605948ea84045ac09c7e085d710cd184c

@Bullshine There is a message in your wallet when you tap on Bitcoin that Transaction issues are expected, it’s best you wait patiently while this is resolved.
If you need further support, please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

That’s fine if it’s a known issue. I was worried as never had issues before. Is it safe enough to post wallet address and hash info for public view?

@Bullshine There’s no need to send that here

I’ll wait a while to see if it appears. Regard a ticket, I cannot see any way to do that… All I get is that chat gpt powered help that just sends you round in circles :cry:

@Bullshine There’s a button at the top right corner where you can submit a ticket.
The chatbot is also helpful for troubleshooting common issues.

1 Like