TWT is top search on CoinMarketCap

Trust Wallet Token after burning 89Billion tokens and switching to Binance Smart created a hype which led to a strong rally for the price and is drawing crowd so much that Trust Wallet Token has climbed up 258 ranks to reach No.4 in the search

Way to go Trust Wallet :trust:

This is leap, giant leap of Trust

40 Likes

This is just the beginning of good things to come for us :trust: Community. One of the benefits of belonging to this forum is the ability to get juicy information first before others.

The tremendous rise of Trust Wallet Token means we should HODL our token and even try to acquire more.

14 Likes

Trusted team
Vibrant community
Consistency
Value creation

Never underestimate these
:trust:

11 Likes

This is very impressive

9 Likes

great news for twt holders

9 Likes

Yea… I wish some one could just dash me 1000twt :thinking: :smile:

Twt has a big future ahead…

11 Likes

Is like trust wallet community admins have stop to give/reward an active member in this community?

9 Likes

It so sad that I sold my 1kTWT. Thinking that it will get dump again so I can buy another TWT in a low price :joy: im doomed! But I still buy now even its a high price! And Im gonna hold it to the moon. Don’t wanna regret again !

7 Likes

We’re the luckiest generation belonging to TWT community ,Expecting the best in TWT token,Future for TWT holders is Great.

8 Likes

That’s good news keep trusting

5 Likes

Just before token burn received 1000 TWT worth of 30 dollar, now it’s 167 dollar. And hoping it will rise to another ATH. i think this is a great step :+1:

6 Likes

Lucky you some of us didnt am just joining and getting to know more about this project

4 Likes

:joy: if you find a good enough Samaritan for that, share me his/her contact :joy:

3 Likes

Dude you’re 1000 lucky

3 Likes

Yeah it is. We will move beyond that anticipating $5 before ending of 2021

5 Likes

I can’t agree less it is.

3 Likes

You came at the right moment, Trust Wallet has alot in store for its community. Welcome

5 Likes

Is it planned to list a TWT on the Binance spot exchange? And is it true that the management agreed with Apple to cooperate with ApplePay?

4 Likes

I wish is elisted on Binanace soonest

4 Likes

Buy TWT now…even at 50 cent…TWT is still cheap and affordable.

Buy any number you can afford now

6 Likes