TWT's Market Cap - Top 100

Hello guys, :v:

since TWT got listed on Coinmarketcap, one can see that it is currently trading at 0.0115c, with a total supply of 90,000,000,000 and a for now missing circulating supply. (Does anyone know what the circ. supply is?)

However:

• If 100% of the tokens are released, this results in the market cap of 1,035,000,000 - which would rank the coin on number 19.

• If 50% of the tokens are released, this results in the market cap of 517,500,000 - which would rank the coin on number 29.

• If only 10% of the tokens are released, this results in the market cap of 103,500,000 - which would rank the coin on number 82.

Either way, we’re in the top 100! I don’t think they released less than 10%.

Cheers,

Aezakmi

14 Likes

Nice analysis, what surprised me the most is it isn’t officially listed yet it’s creating a name in the market. I can’t help it but imagine what will happen if it is listed official

2 Likes

Wow well said my friend @Aezakmi

1 Like

WOW! I am excited to see the TWT in the list of top 100. This is really possible to reach the top ranks in CMC. Thank you Trust Wallet Team for developing TWT. TWT a token now, a gem tomorrow…:rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Nice information all about twt👑

TWT is already in the cmc. Try to click the small chart top right then scroll down and click the visit coin market cap.

1 Like

Good and well details analysis, twt token has a great potential, imaging if it listed, the price will boom to like $1

2 Likes

Same I hope it’s biggest platforms

Wow good analysis… I would like to see in top 100

1 Like