TXID MISSING on my transaction

Hello please I click on more details about my transfer buy I am facing an error on Browser blockchain Error I need TXID for my transaction how to find it

3 Likes

Hello @Redamarshall01 which token/coin and what amount did you transact?
Send your wallet address and receiver address so as I can check on explorer.

2 Likes

Pls help me I buy a airdrop on trust wallet and send the tokens to my binance account but don’t recived yet on my binance acount but translation is completed on trust wallet… and also a other problem is I am trying to get help for the reason on a teligram group name of trust walet english and give my wallet phrase to a person I think he is the customer support of trust wallet but my smartchain bnb of my trust walet are transferred to a adress. How I get back my bnb and my airdrop tokens
Can u help me

Hello @Sanjib30
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

XLM
Receiver Adress GDRUEGSGENQCEPOSQ23ZDEW7M5D35YELKIYG3RGVFQTQUOTG37Q2B2ME

My address GDHN4Z6DUH7VFTXE262ZHDCUGTQQPIIWVLTVUK4X5SMNLAS3Y6IOBS2E

Hi @Redamarshall01
You sent XLM to the receiving address and here is the transaction hash

b0c4f6592a172de5653db3ba0c13a10b1dda2145be680619a612865f4b0eaeca

1 Like

I contacted Binance they said they haven’t received any transaction to there platform

I sent xlm from my trust wallet to binance how can I get back my lost coins

Please provide screenshots of the sent transaction to them as it seems you didn’t add a memo when sending.
You can try to follow this guide too: How to Retrieve Crypto Deposit with Wrong or Missing Tag/Memo | Binance Support

You may contact them here as well:

We are really sorry to hear this and we do understand the situation here, however due to the fact that funds haven’t arrived to our platform, as much as we want to help, unfortunately we are unable to support in the recovery process. Thank you for your understand and support.
Binance reply so is there any other solution please

Hi @Redamarshall01
Please inform the Binance team that you sent the XLM tokens without a memo and therefore need help in recovering it.

Здравствйте, для Бинанса нужен TXID, нужна ваша помощь. код кошелька
0xba9C4868566a5b3Dc0741891F3253d4E1Cd292A5
Код монеты с которой проблемы(не знаю чи нужна)
0xd465605FD60affa3668bd0cC997fe8a085935521

How did I get the TXID link for the last transaction? Please heHelp, I just wanted the link to the last Txid transaction.

@Hamid1451 just scan your address on explorer you’ll see all your transactions history, from there you can copy your transaction ID.

1 Like

I’m new, I don’t know where the explorer is. .
من تازه وارد هستم نمیدانم اکسپلور کجاست

Buenas podrías pasarme el TxiD o TxHash de una transacción? Porque no puse código memo y desde la plataforma receptora me piden el TxiD para poder rastrear la operación? Te dejo la billetera de salida la moneda el LUNC terra17vhvju04rh0u5jklen4awgegfkkj0rejf34yeq
Y esta es la billetera donde lo envié
terra1frh79vmtur5fmrghz6gfjvfhpa3u2c0uemv4af
Necesito el TxiD, muchas gracias