Unable to claim reward -TRX

I have some trx in reward from staking. While try to claim it i’ve got “not available”. Please fix it.

5 Likes

This error means you do not have enough rewards to claim.

One option to make one transaction on the tron blockchain to update your rewards amount.

7 Likes

There is over 100 trx to claim … what is the minimum amount to claim ? What transaction do you mean ? I’ve send on the wallet dome trx is it enough to update information ?

3 Likes

To better assist you, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. TRX address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)

We can check the Tron blockchain to see your current staking status.

5 Likes
  1. 1.7.150
  2. TCC5Jfa5EseWWkXwFbJeKCicGoumF7bLrA
  3. b02cf2e944f390729895aaf8f7cf179543b7e4eb07d79fd7a0a241f684d9d284
2 Likes

Thanks for the information.
The address definitely shows a claimable TRX.
An update 1.7.168, is currently being deployed.
Once you have the update installed, please try to do the Claim Rewards command again.

4 Likes

Hi!
I have got the same problem :frowning:
Following your questions, that’s my answers:

1. 1.7.183
  2. TBU7KEUmNxgJqf4fakoYLKwforWyYCKPpf
  3. 2789d3fe58455659a981f21210969358e6ee85716ac7596b76468a0cdfe04a54
2 Likes

Same here.

Using TrustWallet on Android 10 and staking my TRX with Binance-pool. The TrustWallet version is 1.7.168. When I click the “Claim Rewards” button, a pop-up shows “not available”.

Hope you fix it ASAP

Thanks

4 Likes

I can see that the balance is staked and rewards can be claimed. What errors are you getting when trying to claim?

2 Likes

Please update to a recent version and try again to claim.
If you still have issues, please provide the new version of the app you are using and the TRX address.

1 Like

When I hit “Claim reward” I have got “Not available” info.

2 Likes

Can you update your app to the latest Android version available and then try again.

3 Likes

I have got 1.7.183, there’s no update for it.

2 Likes

Got it. Ok here is what you can try to do next. Try to re-import the wallet and then try again.
Here are the instructions, make sure you follow all the steps.
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-re-import-your-wallet/564/2

1 Like

I’m using the latest version of TrustWallet(1.7.183). I’ve claimed the rewards by the tronscan. The latest version of TrustWallet surely has some problem with Tron staking. You can try it by yourself, that’s a better way to solve the issue. Several guys have told you the problem here and they all tried your solving solution(including me), it doesn’t work!

2 Likes

I have used that version and it worked for me.
You can however try using the beta version if you want to get a more recent version. @edgar

Available now is version 1.8.4 for Android.

1 Like

I hve updated wallet to 1.8.4. I have re-import my wallet. I have reboot my phone several times. Nothing happened. Still claiming staked reward is not available. :frowning:

2 Likes

Can you share a screenshot of the TRX wallet?

1 Like

Is it possible to get my tron private key from multiwallet passphase?

Thanks for the information. I have just checked with our devs that a new version will be released to address this concern. Apologies for the inconvenience.
With regards to the private keys, you can try and import your recovery phrase on Tronscan via Tronlink extension.

2 Likes