Unable to claim reward -TRX

I have used that version and it worked for me.
You can however try using the beta version if you want to get a more recent version. @edgar

Available now is version 1.8.4 for Android.

1 Like

I hve updated wallet to 1.8.4. I have re-import my wallet. I have reboot my phone several times. Nothing happened. Still claiming staked reward is not available. :frowning:

2 Likes

Can you share a screenshot of the TRX wallet?

1 Like

Is it possible to get my tron private key from multiwallet passphase?

Thanks for the information. I have just checked with our devs that a new version will be released to address this concern. Apologies for the inconvenience.
With regards to the private keys, you can try and import your recovery phrase on Tronscan via Tronlink extension.

2 Likes

Thanks for help.
Can you give me here an information about new version which can solve my problem?

1 Like

Our devs are always adding new features and fixing bugs. Tested newer builds and it works. If you can wait for its release on Beta you can use that. Or you can also use alternate methods.

1 Like

What does it mean “alternate methods”?
I cannot use my passphase on tronscan, because it’s not Tron passphase, but multiwallet passphase :frowning:

1 Like

I just tried it with Tronscan. You need to use a Tronlink extension.

1 Like

How i can do this?
I have only my 12 word recovery phase, but Tronlink wants password.

1 Like

You can check with Tron support.

1 Like

Same here …

1 Like

Please try to install Beta and test.

2 Likes

On a similar note,and related to staking TRX on Trust wallet.I don’t seem to be receiving any rewards.Can you please help?

1 Like

Make sure that your tokens are properly staked.
You can check it here:

Here is our staking guide for Tron.
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-stake-tron-trx-on-trust-wallet/47/2

1 Like

I forgot my Tronlink Password. There is no option to reset it.
I put the coins on freeze and want to unfreeze them. I see my account history and details but cannot login. Any ideas?

Please,I just staked 91trx a week ago and it keep showing “NOT AVAILABLE” each time I try to claim the reward.please help fix it.

Could you please share a screenshot of your TRX balance?

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Cannot claim trx rewards