Unable to receive doge to my trust wallet

Its bin awhile since ive bin trying to receive doge to my trust wallet and ive bin unable to, the doge address i use to receive doge from a website i joined and transactions was recieving ok with the recieve address and for 7 months now ive bin trying to receive doge to the same wallet and no doge has received, the website is working ok just my wallet is the problem i check other receive addresses in my trust wallet, bitcoin, eth, and ltc and there recieving coins i even search for them on the web and find them etherscan and then search for my doge recieive address and the result i get when searched (invalid) i was hoping i could have get some assistants or advice in what can i do to fix this problem, so that i can continue to recieve my doge to my trust wallet, thank you much in advance.

2 Likes

Hello @Rickyrella,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. DOGE address
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
1 Like

Hello good day ill provide the info
DQNxPQaEkyeUByx6EcG8BTjEhNW7QJGLS5
Version 1.19.15

9tL7GGuGhU33Vn5DDEfwWXUfeVH7j8sqTc (this hash i got in june i stop receiving)

1 Like

Hi @Rickyrella,

Please go to the Trust Wallet app, select DOGE, press receive, take a screenshot, and reply here with the attached screenshot.

2 Likes