Unable to send ERC20 token

Hi, I have a very important question and need some immediate help to fix my problem
Please address my problem as soon as possible otherwise I will lose my interest.

2 Likes

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Details about your issue
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
2 Likes

Hello
Okay, I’ll send you the relevant documents.
1.I want to take a currency out of my wallet and drop it into the currency that I encounter.
2.Whatever I do, I can’t fix that error

1 Like

You need some ETH first on your wallet to do the transaction.
Further explanation here:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/cryptocurrency-network-fees/1342/2

1 Like

This article could not answer my question. I have a wallet and some currency inside the wallet but I am trying to transfer it to a currency exchange office.

1 Like

Was this not clear enough?

What are Network Fees?

Every time you send any cryptocurrency, from your address to another, you incur a Network Transaction fee or simply called Network fee. Making trades on exchanges also require fees for every buy or sell transaction.

1 Like

Hello! I am new to trust wallet and started today using the app. Sorry for my bad English.
First i sent from an exchange to trust wallet some eth and everything ok. Next step i try to buy some erc20 token unibright with eth and gave error, than i tried to find the reason and i found some tutorial showing that for you to buy ubt with eth, you must copy the adress of ubt in the etherscan.io and create a custom token, the ubt adress listed in the app is wrong i guess?!? After that i can do the transation from eth to ubt. Next I tried sending ubt erc20 token to a ledger nano s Eth adress. it was put on pending then after sometime it turned to error, I tried sending 6 times and every time i increased gas but without sucess. same error happened, the ubt fund still in my trust wallet but i losted every gas fees… How do I solve this issue? I follow every step mencioned here to solve the problem but i can not send my ubt tokens to ledger. Any idea? thank you and regards.

We have a guide that you can follow for making Swaps of ETH to ERC20 tokens.
The ETH network is quite congested now so expect high amount of fees.
Every transaction will require fees even if they fail.
To better assist you, can you provide the following information:

1. ETH address.
  2. Trust Wallet version.
1 Like

Hello Andrew, already sent info to Claudio. More easy for me because language. Thank you! If you want you can see the info in my reply.
I think gas is the problem. There are many people talking about having problems in transfer tokens on eth platforms.

1 Like

Andrew, i think i found the problem and already reported to Claudio, please view my latest reply to Claudio. In my opinion is not a gas problem in this token ubt case. Regards, Vitor

funds to another account. Funds were debited, but did not reach the recipient.

Yes, I do not have 12 words, but I have access to the wallet number!

Also, I consider it important to note that I completely controlled access to my funds until the moment when the company independently, without my participation and consent, deleted the service that opens access to my funds. taking into account that the need for a 12-word key arose due to technical changes of the “smart trade go” service, I demand that the stolen funds be restored by deleting the previous service and withdrawing funds from my wallet.

I am firmly convinced that this problem arose only due to the transition of the company from one site to another.

I have all the videos and screenshots proving that this is my wallet. At the moment, I regard the inaction of the company as fraudulent

Please read this:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/lost-recovery-phrase-or-private-key/221/2

Hello , I would like to know why my Trust wallet is blocked in the transaction part, it allowed me to receive the transaction but it does not allow me to send and I already have some movements stagnant since yesterday afternoon. I need you to please me. collaborate with me.

Can you clarify further why it says blocked?
Is is telling you something about fees? Some ERC20 tokens need ETH to pay for fees.
Please provide more details about your issue.

A post was split to a new topic: Просит secret key 64 символа

Anytime i try making transaction it will put on pending then after sometime it turned to fail, I tried sending 5 times and every time i increased gas but without sucess . same error happened, the ubt fund still in my trust wallet but i lost every gas fees … How do I solve this issue please

I suggest you re-import the wallet first to ensure that it is update and in sync.

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)

Please I sent nano token to my nano wallet but still pending now more than two weeks

Hi @Jboi,

The team is aware of this issue. Please wait as it will be fixed on the next updates. If you have an iOS device, you can install the Trust Wallet app, import your recovery phrase, and receive it from there.

– Locking thread since this is an old one and your question is already answered. Feel free to create a new thread if necessary.