Unable to send ETH to another wallet

Hello;

I have some issues with my trust wallet.

I tried 3 times in a row to send my ETH to my Portis wallet but Etherscan doesn’t recognize the address.

I’ve also some issues with exchanging some cryptocurrencies (ETH/BNB) into others.

3 Likes

You can follow these steps to fix the Pending Transactions.
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/pending-stuck-transactions/126/2
If you still need assistance, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
5 Likes

Hello Zachzwei;

Thank you for the help you’re providing to me.

I don’t know which version my wallet is working on.

But I found the address: 0x1c56261F37B16910A364d61D9FfD04Cd6256123E

I tried to cancel the 3 pending transactions with no success.

Same message displayed any time I want to see the details: “Sorry. We are unable to locate this TnxHash”

3 Likes

The version number can be found on Settings, then scroll down to About.

If you are not seeing details about the created pending transaction, you need to do a ReImport:

Please let us know if this works.

4 Likes

Hello Andrew ;

Thanks again for ypor prompt response.

Here’s the version of my wallet: 1.7.150

3 Likes

Please reimport your wallet. This will help you. We are preparing fix for this in next update. We are sorry for inconvenience.

2 Likes

Hello Andrew;

I succeeded in reimporting my wallet.

My coins are saved!

Thank you very much Andrew for your assistance.

It was so easy, thanks to God!

6 Likes

This guide on reimporting wallet, has really helped me…I have now seen the essence of scrolling through the community for problems relating to what am experiencing…

5 Likes

better than me mate

just had a car crash and my phone and its micro SD was destroyed

seed recovery phrase was in the micro SD - wondering how the hell i am gonna recover it

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Transaction failed and charged

Hi All, about a month ago I inadvertently transferred $1500 worth of Polygon/Matic to Coinbase not realizing that they only support the Ethereum token. Neither @Trustwallet20211 nor Coinbase was able to help… Coinbase said if/when the polygon chain version is added, there’s a chance I’ll be able to recover my funds. Just curious if this re-import process would work for the aforementioned scenario… Note that the transaction was sent / completed so I guess it’s just floating in space. Any help or guidance would be very much appreciated! I’ll also include a nice big Thank you tip via Twitter!! :pray::wink:

1 Like

Damn! If the accident wasn’t enough, feel for you bro! I assume it wasn’t copied over into a cloud or Google drive where you’d be able to restore it on a different phone? Or maybe browser history?

1 Like

@mmancuso5691 confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed. Nothing can be done. Like they said, just wait until they support Polygon.

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::dancing_men::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::dancing_men::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thanks Alan. A bunch of folks recommended that I submit a support desk ticket to Trust — they all claim to have had their funds were restored. Is it fair to assume that solutions can vary based on the security / status? Just off the record, do you think there’s a good chance CB will add it? Lately they seem to be adding on a much more frequent basis. Fingers crossed. Thanks again.