Unable to send usdt on the tron network

unable to send usdt on the tron network, i have plenty of tron in my wallet for gas fees , i am able to send other coins from my wallet its just the usdt and usdc , this is the error message i recieved
An error occurred while preparing the transaction. Please check your inputs and balances and try again.
any help would be highly appreciated , Ken

84 Likes

Hello @blueyessparky07 Can you send us some screenshots or more info on this subject?

We can’t help you without it .

30 Likes

My
TVxXcWMdVcBAQwakgTx2T6wQL27CmJaVV8 this is my Tron wallet address,

20 Likes

But your wallet is empty, what can we do for you???..

20 Likes

Hello,

I set my Trust Wallet up today, sent it a good bit of TRC20 USDT. It successfully deposited, however, now I cannot even send the smallest amount of TRC20 anywhere… unless gas fees are now over $500 My address is: TLc3GiLTqYBwYq5knnnCiW8U6991LgqjD9

35 Likes

Hello @dinglehopper
To send out your TRC20 USDT, you would need to have TRON as gas fees.
You can buy using the app or withdraw from exchanges like Binance.
Learn more here:

19 Likes

Hi…I am having same issue …could someone please assist as this
![
is very frustrating…and I do have tron in my wallet as well for gas fees.

17 Likes

Hello @Mstarr,
Can you kindly explain in details what the issue you’re facing is?

16 Likes

Hi Tobi,
When wanting to send USDT TRC20 from my Trust Wallet, the transaction fails as per the screen shot I sent in my original email. I don’t know what that message means.
I have redone the transaction several times to no avail. Hence my asking for support.

I have noticed though, that there is no showing of gas fees on Trust’s transaction page and am wondering if that is the problem? I have USDT TRC20 of more than enough USDT for the transaction, and TRX in the wallet which should be more than adequate for the transaction. The address for the recipient is copied directly from their site and my wallet address is the only wallet address I have and have used to receive funds to that wallet address, so I know that there is no error there.

19 Likes

@Mstarr Can you kindly send a screenshot of the error message you are getting.

16 Likes

I cannot send you a screenshot here
“An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”

13 Likes

I have the same error - " Please check your inputs and balances and try again.
any help would be highly appreciated "

13 Likes

I have the same issue. I have more than enough gas and I am unable to send USDT in TRC20 network. I use chrome extension Trust Wallet.
Error I see : “An error occurred while preparing the transaction. Please check your inputs and balances and try again.”
ANYONE FROM SUPPORT CAN REPAIR IT ???

25 Likes