Unable to swap BUSD to SmartChain and more

For the last 3 days I have been unable to swap BUSD to SmartChain in my Trust Wallet. I either get “Internal Server Error”, or blank progress/validation windows. Plus SmartChain - for the 1st time - seems to incorrectly convert to BNB, the amount converted is incorrect, + the SmartChain balance is not updating.

And finally, the CAPTCHA refuses to acknowledge that I’ve correctly identified the various objects at least 8x now + so I can’t send a proper tech support request.

Why is Trust Wallet failing in these ways??

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

2 Likes

Hello @jflux1123
Did you try reimporting your wallet before swapping?

__

2 Likes

Thanks Jenny.

I didn’t try that, I’ve never imported or re-imported my Trust Wallet as far as I know, so I’ll look into that.

Cheers,
J

1 Like

I tried reimporting my wallet and I still have the same problem. What is happening?

2 Likes

@Thiago4Dai
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Was a solution found for this? I am having the same problem, tried reimporting wallet, deleting and installing app, and it still happens.

2 Likes

I have same problem too, when i try swap my busd to bnn smart chain but just says either ‘Unable to perform swap. Please try again later or ‘Internal Server error.

My trust wallet version 6.15 (6153)

Transaction hash (approved) :
0x0f783e2fcfaaf22e470ef3604a8adc02718385fe1cac148f5f0a4dd361678e97

I wanted to exchange my busd (bep20) with bnb smart chain, but I am not able to do it…

2 Likes

@Fauziochii To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Was a solution found for this? I am having the same problem. I had already had $6 in Smartchain BNB. And was trying to Swap $8 from BUSD Bep20 to Smartchain BNB. The app would timeout before I could even swap the two. And a message would appear saying “ Not Available”

1 Like

Hello @gmorris123 try to swap with another protocol such as PancakeSwap etc…

1 Like