Unable to swap Mars Space X

I am Unable to swap from Mars Space x to pitbull. I am getting an error like “The transaction cannot succeed due to error: cannot estimate gas; transaction may fail or may require manual gas limit.” I have Slippage to 12% and I tried with different coins but same error.

Hello @Manoj4 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Transaction Hash: 0xe61f790ebe2a68e9bf9ec7f4a035ca100f3d3f605df11d433b2469630f32b48c

Address: 0xd4EBABd6E70Bf0a16e8cCDBc6b00fE7817390f47

@Manoj4
You would still need to increase the slippage or i suggest choosing another trading pair

yes it’s working. I had 0.00166918 in smart chain (BNB) but in Smart Contract call I am getting zero BNB.

@Manoj4
Your gas fee is not enough to make that swap, hence you would need to deposit some BNB.

Hello
I have the same problem to swap MiniShibaDoge to BNB smart chain because of this error:
The transaction cannot succeed due to error: cannot estimate gas; transaction may fail or may require manual gas limit.
Please help me to fix it

Hello @Rfsh
You need to increase the slippage tolerance then before trying to make the swap again.

Thanks for your help but it didn’t work
I increase the slippage up to 49.9 but it didn’t work

@Rfsh Contact that Projects team then, it is likely their contract is a locked one which doesn’t allow users to sell their token.