Unable to transfer Hodl crypto to another wallet

I’m trying to transfer my Hodl crypto from Trust wallet to another wallet which already holds some of the same crypto. I keep getting a fail status with two error messages.
"Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [out of gas]
BEP-20 Token Transfer Error (unable to locate corresponding Transfer Event Logs). Check with Sender.
I have some eth, bnb, and smart chain bnb; so I know whatever gas it wanted I have! But it also drains some bnb each time it fails!
I’m on iphone ios, the phone is up to date and the app is up to date. PLS help. I been trying to move this out for over a month!

1 Like

Hello @Joeyjd28 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I explained my intent and everything clearly in my starter post. I want to move this coin out of trust wallet into another wallet that already has the exact same coin in it so I know it’s excepted and the correct format…

@Joeyjd28 can you send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste)?

0x9a7F3B1FcFbcBB756C69e5530Eeb3562caa21B6D

0x4feb3a65cf5e3ee4e1651ac4ddabf8c57733b255fba989ed96681a2bbcc844fc

0xa7a85a2d5883feda40a5bcb024da4431d70038da93324fa57bc7e5d8813673a8

@Joeyjd28 can you try to re-import your wallet, here’s a guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Or uninstall and reinstall the app again (but make sure you backup your wallet).

Reimporting worke and did the job. I was able to transfer my tokens after doing that! Thank you very much! Been starting to worry me that I couldn’t move my currency…

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like