Unable to transfer my BNB to Swyft as it shows invalid addres

@iamdeadlyz

I am unable to transfer my BNB to Swyft as it shows invalid address.

My wallet address is

bnb14w8m5sv3gqfgw4dwpvuu8nn22weu8ve89jhapg

I have 0.99 bnb and cannot send to swift using their address, I have followed up with them and they say it works for everyone else. Can you please assist?

1 Like

Hi @Witteveen,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Screenshots of the wallet (including the error)
1 Like

I tried to submit a ticket via trust support. Please find attached the screenshots

Ask Swyftx. Did they give you an ERC20 or BEP20 address? Their address starts with 0x, not bnb, which causes the error.

Also, are you sure you are interacting with the legitimate Swyftx (https://swyftx.com.au/)? Their trading process differs from your screenshot.

1 Like

Hi @iamdeadlyz

Really appreciate your help, I’ll seek some more clarity from them and post an update. Regarding the trading process I believe it’s secure as I’m using their app, perhaps this is different to their website?

Regards Jason

You’re welcome.

That I cannot say for sure as I haven’t tried using their service. Please do your due diligence.

I’m having the same problem,

Here is the address that I’m trying to send to for my trust wallet:

bnb14dujfdd6n6ge3wj5f6syj9t8mrq6t3cpag35hf

I’ve tried sending to this address from both finance and Bitrex

Both times same message

Bittrex:”please enter a valid address”

Binance:”Address verification failed

Hello @JPtheman To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Sorry disregard, wrong photos

Here’s the other one

bnb14dujfdd6n6ge3wj5f6syj9t8mrq6t3cpag35hf

Here is that address

But there is no transaction Hass because it never went through I believe

@JPtheman there is something I didn’t understand, where are you trying to send from and to?
Can you send the error screenshot?