Unable to unstake BNB code 400

I’m having trouble withdrawing my BNB tokens from staking. The tokens are currently staked with the Legend III validator and I continue to get rewards for staking, but when I try to unstake
them, I keep getting an error message saying “Transaction error, no delegation for this (address, validator) pair - Code: 400.” I’ve tried searching for a solution online, but I haven’t been able to find one. It’s weird because I was able to withdraw my tokens without any issues before, so I’m not sure what could be causing the error now. Can someone please help me with this?

1 Like

Hello @Eluzh ,
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

I get an error “An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.” when trying to upload screenshots. You can see a screenshot in my first post. Thanks

Hi,

1. app version 7.6.12

2. bnb14qkc7cq37gn9lhcxkqx8xahjm9zc59p00gr42h

3. no

4. trying to unstake my BNB from validator Legend III I get an error message saying “Transaction error, no delegation for this (address, validator) pair - Code: 400.”. Same error if I try to change validator.

5. I get an error "

try this How to Unstake BNB with Trust Wallet

Important:
This guide is only applicable if you have Binance Chain (BNB) tokens currently staked. After you send an Undelegate transaction, your staked BNB will begin the unbonding period on the next UTC 00:00.

It will take 7 days before the BNB becomes Available. Once the process of unstaking BNB has been started, you will not receive any staking rewards. You cannot do anything to your tokens during this time, so plan ahead.

When doing partial unstaking, please make sure that you do not leave any amount that is lower than 1 BNB. The Binance Chain network has a 1 BNB requirement when submitting transactions.

A small amount of Available BNB needs to be on the wallet in order to pay for the transaction fees. Minimum transaction fee is 0.002 BNB.

Thank you, but I’m doing exactly as in guide you sent and get this error. When I click on SEND this error pop up. It’s not my first time that I unstake BNB, never had problems before.

@Eluzh can you try to go to your settings in trust wallet and change your node from automatic to manual and try again. In your case it’s the BNB node .

Unfortunately it didn’t work. Tried with all 6 different nodes manually =(

@Eluzh New Update is out , you should try . If the problem persists contact us here.