Recently staked cake in the SWGB pool. Unable to unstake. Transaction was written as low level call and failed. Please help
I have trouble With pancake swap stake Cake from the pool, i’ve follow the instructions but the send sign doesn’t showed !
Staking and unstaking cake is easy as long as u have the required gas fee, to unstake click unstake, click Max or the amount u wanna unstake then confirm your transaction, if problem continues contact their admins on TG.
To better assist, please provide us the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Smart Chain wallet address
- Transaction hash or link (please copy and paste, not a screenshot)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
- Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)
I have a problem with the pancake swap stake cake from the pool, I have followed all the methods according to the directions but the send sign does not appear. Likewise, when you want to withdraw to Binace, the send sign doesn’t appear
U stake cake though dapp not by sending anything and BNB bep20 gas fee Is important
that’s what I did, it was in accordance with the instructions, is there still something wrong so that the send button doesn’t come out, and I also can’t make a withdrawal to binance
You can deposit some bnb smart chain To be able to pay the transaction fee you own 0 bnb BEP20.
Just buy BNB from Binance or anywhere and deposit to trust wallet.
Because you can’t do any transaction on Trust wallet zero BNB balance
I did deposit to trust wallet to my BNB Balance but it’still wont work!
You can switch BNB BEP2 to BNB BEP20.
Be sure to leave some bnb To pay the fee.
thank you very much for the info, now it’s going well