Unable to withdraw AXS by Ronin network

Hi! I tried to transfer my AXS tokens by ronin network to ronin wallet and binance but both transactions were failed. I don’t understand why. If i try to transfer RON token by Ronin network everething works fine.

Any suggestions ?)

18 Likes

@bibijke please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the error

8 Likes
  1. ronin:43f5f7ee8523afc61a630450c41cd611b43c0206
  2. https://app.roninchain.com/tx/0x7d7aa927220a0e123052252549e11d335b231763b7641f0328dfc38452f3cff5

Please look at the input data of failed transaction, it looks like trust wallet doesn’t call smart contract in proper way.
Below success transaction of AXS token by ronin network from ronin wallet to my trust wallet, please pay attention to input data:
https://app.roninchain.com/tx/0x9413ee9b7329bfbba21e57e09ea84b1c3c4f0aa1c8ef9ab8d9618dae3673b051

3 Likes

@bibijke Please open a support ticket here :

3 Likes

Plz help me I can’t send slp to ronin wallet to ronin network 20time s test but Transction failed

5 Likes

@AMIRDIBA I don’t understand your text above, can you please clarify what you mean?

3 Likes

@Tobi, i think he/she means that has same problem like mine but with another coin in ronin network SLP (Smooth Love Potion), he/she tried to withdraw spl from trust wallet to ronin 20 times and all transactions were failed. I guess trust has problem with all coins in ronin network (except RON).

I created support ticket 2 days ago but still have no asnwer.

4 Likes

@bibijke Can you please make a video recording of the error you get when sending and upload to a google drive link and share here.

3 Likes

@Tobi , done:

part1: part1.mp4 - Google Drive
part2: part2.mp4 - Google Drive

screens of errors in my post above

4 Likes

@bibijke Can you increase the amount to be sent out, the app already indicates transaction will fail.

3 Likes

Hello, I am new here and can’t create a topic of my own or so.

I transferred USDT to my trust wallet, but I can’t withdraw. It keeps saying “You don’t have enough Tron(TRX) to cover network fee.
Note: I have $109 and I want to withdraw $100. I tried with smaller amounts and it says the same thing. Please someone should help.

3 Likes

@Tobi , it does not depend of amount

3 Likes

@bibijke Thanks for clarifying, I’ll report this.

4 Likes

@NowaaG You need TRON to send out your USDT since your USDT is on the TRC20 network.

2 Likes

Does it mean I have send additional coins in form of TRON to my trust wallet? Please clarify further

3 Likes

@NowaaG Yes you would need just a little amount of TRON to cover your gas fees.

3 Likes

I also have the bibijke problem!!!

All transactions failed in ronin networks!!!

4 Likes

Is your problem solved ? I have your problem too. If your problem is solved, please tell me thank you

4 Likes

@toby, thanks, Do have any news? What are the deadlines for considering such issues?

3 Likes

Please, if there is any news, tell on this page about posting on Ronin network

3 Likes