Unable to withdraw AXS by Ronin network

@Tobi , done:

part1: part1.mp4 - Google Drive
part2: part2.mp4 - Google Drive

screens of errors in my post above

4 Likes

@bibijke Can you increase the amount to be sent out, the app already indicates transaction will fail.

3 Likes

Hello, I am new here and can’t create a topic of my own or so.

I transferred USDT to my trust wallet, but I can’t withdraw. It keeps saying “You don’t have enough Tron(TRX) to cover network fee.
Note: I have $109 and I want to withdraw $100. I tried with smaller amounts and it says the same thing. Please someone should help.

3 Likes

@Tobi , it does not depend of amount

3 Likes

@bibijke Thanks for clarifying, I’ll report this.

4 Likes

@NowaaG You need TRON to send out your USDT since your USDT is on the TRC20 network.

2 Likes

Does it mean I have send additional coins in form of TRON to my trust wallet? Please clarify further

3 Likes

@NowaaG Yes you would need just a little amount of TRON to cover your gas fees.

3 Likes

I also have the bibijke problem!!!

All transactions failed in ronin networks!!!

4 Likes

Is your problem solved ? I have your problem too. If your problem is solved, please tell me thank you

4 Likes

@toby, thanks, Do have any news? What are the deadlines for considering such issues?

3 Likes

Please, if there is any news, tell on this page about posting on Ronin network

3 Likes

@AMIRDIBA The issue has been reported internally and would be looked into, sorry for any inconveniences.

4 Likes

Hello Is your problem solved?
Plz any news about Trancrition in ronin network tell me
TnQ :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Hello @Tobi please also I tried to transfer my USDC tokens by ronin network to ronin wallet and binance but both transactions were failed.
I have tried everything but all my transactions failed ,also i have sent a ticket to support but no answer for 3 days could you please help me to get this issue solved as im in need of my usdc and thank you :pray:

4 Likes

@Yashiro Please wait for a response from the support ticket you opened.

3 Likes

I receive a failed error when transferring currency I tried more than 100 times and did all the steps But the game did not work I have been sending you tickets for 1 month, but no one is responding And also, many people wanted to steal my password and introduced themselves as Trust Volt support I’m tired, please solve my problem It cannot be transferred in the Ronin network

4 Likes

@AMIRDIBA You would need to open a support ticket and give a detailed explanation of the issue there

Please open just one ticket and not multiple, then wait patiently for a response.
Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

3 Likes

Hi @tobi, sorry for hijacking this thread but i have a similar problem and in need of assistance.

My problem is that I can’t transfer my Bonk token out of the wallet. I have tried 3 times. I can move sol in and out of the wallet just fine and I did have enough sol to cover the transaction fees. It would seem my transactions were dropped, nothing was processed or sent.

This is my TW address: HzjSHV5hZSrpfsUvrayCtSBs7WFvNUfTvRi9W1CBqv5b

Also, whats with opening a ticket. It’s only a chatgpt that responds to you questions with a database of answers. Can I talk to a staff member of the TW team?

4 Likes

@Tobi the problem is i have sent a support ticket a week ago and no answer and the second support ticket 4 days ago also no answer

3 Likes