Unarrived ata tokens

Hello,

Please help me!

I swapped 109 usdt for Automata buying from the atanetwork.network 17 hours ago, the ata token has not arrived in my trust wallet.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Transaction hash:

0x7c4c59a9a81e32a00d7e564bfe16fe5ce646781d36616ef91be9a10aa94dc946

@Misiko that is not swap transaction, it is direct transfer from your wallet to another address (0x5949a373121c1ffdacf80885977d8884825032ab). You didn’t receive any Automata token. Contact the receiver platform for support.

@Misiko, this site is fake. Real one is ata.network.

Thanks God, It was only 100USDT.

There is channel with the name George b2b that is scam.

This video is also a fake and this is which triggered the scam.

Hereafter have to do proper research before buying token from any site!

Same for me. Did you get it back ? I bought 100 usdt via my trust wallet. Yet received nothing. Plz help if possible

@Otmanassil1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Same here, did a buy for ata and not received, more than likely scammed and will never see my money again unfortunately