Unauthorised Transaction

I have lost all my safemoon, safemars and elongate tokens on Trust wallet and it’s a big amount.
I am baffled too and no idea what went wrong. I didn’t click any emails or shared my recovery phrase.
People who lost the money and are in Australia please let me know. We can help each other and file a police complaint.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

1 Like

The same just happened to me. All my tokens have been transferred to the address below without my authorization of the transaction. It’s almost 500$ worth of coins. I understand that the transaction might be irreversible but what can we do to ensure that this never happens again. Specially that my recovery phrases are 100% safe and I’m sure i haven’t visited any malicious DApp and same for my device isn’t compromised.

Can you please investigate the matter?

The address that stole all my coins.

0xb4F4c798fE21b3d1108334A87f9Fddc14091F05A

1 Like

@Kareemfarid unfortunately, nothing we can do just read the best way to protect your wallet.

Same thing happened to me. New Phone, didn’t click on any links and wrote my phrases down. I did notice tokens sent through pancake swap and I’ve been reading everywhere that it seems to be the culprit. While I’m not laying blame I do believe there is more you can do to educate people that are flooding to trust wallet. Such as letting them know about making sure they are disconnected from pancake swap. The things you lay out are fine and good info however it’s not everything.

1 Like

that happened to me 2days ago0xA06eA389Cc1b61A6b0ffe80a706B6406543eC35a sent to this address