Unauthorized transaction in my trust wallet

I bought 15$ bnb with my card into my trust wallet so as to use it to send the usdt i have in trust my wallet into another wallet. The second the bnb was dropped into my wallet it was transferred out into another wallet. This is a transaction that was not authorised by me. My usdt is still intact and stuck in the wallet as am scared to put more bnb into that wallet. I just want my funds back sos that i can use my usdt in that wallet. If an unauthorized transaction can take place in my wallet , then trust wallet is not a secure wallet anymore

@Dready If you notice an unauthorized transaction on your wallet, then it is most likely compromised and you need to stop using the wallet immediately.
We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.
Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.
Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more: