Unauthorized transaction

Latest version
My eth address 0xF9d4897f9C85F4dFe81AE040261DC96B7fB3Efa4

I bought $170 eth and it’s been pending hours. I’ve bought $1,000s of eth and first time it’s took this long

I am seeing several incoming ETH transactions to this address.
https://etherscan.io/address/0xF9d4897f9C85F4dFe81AE040261DC96B7fB3Efa4
Do you have a transaction ID for this $170 ETH purchase?

I was scammed amounting to $238.13. Please help
me how i can get back my money. I just click the link and it automatically sends all my ethereum to an address.

If your wallet is already compromised then please stop using it.
Create a new wallet instead.
Unfortunately, no way to reverse transactions once they are confirmed on the network.
Please be careful next time and always be informed.

1 Like

Just like I told traders in my forum recently.
Your investment is as secured as your cyber intelligence.
You need to know what constitutes a confidential financial information from ordinary information.

You can lose your entire investment savings if due diligence and proper security checks are not put in place.

Though all this is only protecting you as the user from your end.

There’s nothing that can be done if the attack comes from within the organization that developed the application or solution you’re using. However, safeguard what is in your capacity and let the organization do their part.

A post was split to a new topic: Acaban de ser robados mis fondos de mi trust wallet 1 desde esta dirección

Hello…
Please I need help, am unable to buy coins from trust wallet, I provided all my correct creditials ,I was asked to contact technical support…

What is the name of the crypto provider that appears?
Please contact them directly.
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/list-of-cryptocurrency-providers/532/2

1 Like

Hello Macoe, Would you be able to help me out with this. Im pretty much in the same boat and would love if you can help me set up this second account and connect it to my original wallet so as soon as something drops into my old wallet , I transfer it to my new one. But im not very computer savy

Hi. Sorry I’m replying just now.
Well, first I would like to know what wallet you’re using?
If it’s trustwallet, do the following:
Click settings
Click wallet (first option on top)
Click on the + (upper right corner)
Follow the instructions and set up your new wallet

Once you have that, you can switch between wallets bij clicking on settings and than select your wallet.

Make sure you turn on the notifications for your wallet so every time you hear a notification from your wallet, you just rushed to your phone, copy that adres from your new wallet and paste it in the old wallet. That how you transfer your funds from the old to the new wallet.

I got scammed 2x by 0x8BC817DCCDF0FB4E2B742BC997637E0DCED83BB4

My wallet address: 0x85D4467B6158AabD8226987f8a8C95f8BAE6C8C3

My fault that i didn’t immediately transfer my money to my 2nd wallet :frowning:

I had a scam attempt on my trust wallet. However, I don’t have any assets in this dummy wallet. My question because I want to understand how it works. There was an airdrop in Telegram stating the wallet address and a phishing website where you should also enter the wallet address again. I have not passed on the private key and it is not accessible to anyone. Now the scammer tried to make deposits and withdrawals which were only displayed in the status notification. I don’t see these attempts in Trust Wallet or in the Blockchain Explorer. How is that possible?

1 Like

Hi @LeoPax,

To better understand, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
1 Like

Hi @iamdeadlyz

1. Version 1.19.15
  2. io1t7wxrmmsrutjmgtsg6ufk45d480xyqhvuf889h
  3. See screenshot above. That’s the only one I have. As I said, that was displayed as notification in the mobile phone status bar. The transactions were not displayed in Trustwallet itself.

@LeoPax

Can you check your wallet settings (settings > press “Wallets”)? Perhaps you have imported another wallet or a watch address. Please send a screenshot as well.

@iamdeadlyz

I just created a multi coin wallet and another watch address. Both for test purposes. According to blockchain Explorer, there were no transactions on either. There were already transactions on the watch address that were not displayed in Trustwallet via the notification in the status bar. As far as I know, only the account balance is displayed for the watch address in Trustwallet. At least no notifications have been displayed in Trustwallet for these in the past.

@LeoPax

What is the wallet address of your watch address?
Also, io1t7wxrmmsrutjmgtsg6ufk45d480xyqhvuf889h is the address for the multi-coin wallet, is that right?

Hi there… Hour ago I lost all money from my Trust Wallet… All assets gone… Anybody can help me please?
I tried to sell 781 XETH but transaction was unseccesfull… 10 min later I lost all money…

Thanks

Hi @damarfi,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please always take care of your recovery phrase as that is the key to your wallet. Learn more here: My Recovery Phrase Has Been Exposed!

– Locking the thread since this is an old one and your question is already answered. Feel free to create a new thread if necessary.