Uniswap asks me to confirm in wallet

I continue to try to swap shiba and when i hit confirm it tells me that i have to go to my wallet and confirm transactions…although i am still being charged a bnb fee . Can u explain please i still want to make the swap and still unsure how to confirm.

Hello @Broham To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

After paying the bnb it still tells me to confirm transaction in wallet…i have paid the fee about ten times.

I continue to try to swap shiba and when i hit confirm it tells me that i have to go to my wallet and confirm transactions…although i am still being charged a bnb fee . Can u explain please i still want to make the swap and still unsure how to confirm.

@Broham send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text (copy and paste here).

0xf3bd2153ad386b9572a83d241ff5d64e4512cfc722850020c63956f1e5b8abd2

It acks me to confirm swap in wallet
And still charges me bnb.

I still want swap for the crypto .

@Broham Uniswap is ETH & ERC20 only protocol, but you connected to BSC network.

Please, change network to ETH by tapping on top right corner (on BNB logo) and select Ethereum network.

@Broham Are you sure you copied the right contract address?
You might have copied the old or wrong one you know