Unstake BNB token

I cannot unstake my coin from Alps validator, contacted to support. And they asked for wallet key words. And now my last and little coin in wallet is gone too. Is that really “trustworthy” wallet? You are supposed to keep coins, not steal them. If this message is blocked by moderators and trust wallet don’t give my coins back, I will talk loud in every social media platform. This is not what I expected from you.

1 Like

If you need it done then download the Binance chrome extension then there is a staking page on binance. Connect your wallet and you can undelegate from there. I was able to do it.

They really laugh at us. They can not fix this issue for week.

1 Like

The inactive Alps validator disappeared from the wallet entries today. This happened more than 10 hours ago. Now I have updated my wallet. The inactive Alps validator is still not visible. I understand nothing. How do I get my BNB now? Trust Wallet 1.27.12 Android 10

Hello, validator alps is not listed as inactive,its missing altogether. Staked coins are “stuck” on Binance chain. I dont feel like using Binance wallet extension, since it requires seed phase. Also, watch out for scammers, they seem to be linked to TW support page. This needs to be looked into.
Thank you.

Same problem here with Enrico Fermi validator. My BNB are shown as staked on the main Trust Wallet page, but when I go in “staking details” there is nothing left and if I try to unstake or redelegate it just says : “not available”

What are we supposed to do?

Same issue. I staked with Alps. Updated app. When I choose redelegate it says unavailable. Also, my staking details screen shows 0 staked but my bnb shows I am staked. Did alps take off with all of our coins?

1 Like

Same issue with ararat. My BNB are shown as staked, but in staking details there is nothing. And when I try to unstake or redelegate “Not available” message appears. What can we do???

Thank you! Finally i redelegated successfully.

i had the same issue. I redelegated by go to binance_org staking page, connect wallet, then click my staking. i redelegated from there.

1 Like

All inactive validators are still there: BNB Chain | Binance Staking | Binance Swap
they just dont appear in Trust Wallet for some reason. It could work by connecting TW with Binance Chain Wallet, but i think Ill wait for WalletConnect update, it would seem more safe :pensive:

Hello, i have the same problem, in stake details, it just show 0 bnb staked. And “Alps” its not there any more!
So i cant redelegate my bnb coins; whats the solution?
Thank you.

Hey there! Just like the same problem here…i was unstaked my bnb 8 days ago and there’s show only “pending” There’s no problem with the validator (Avengers) But lol…seven days is not seven days? I want my money back… * You cannot do anything to your tokens during this time, so plan ahead. Yeah i did it I planned, I planned i have got my money back today but nothing? I cannot redelegate too, its said “Not available” I can not unstake its said “Not available current locktime is 7 days” I can not do anything with my own money wtf guys?:smiley: I tusted in the TrustWallet cause they said seven days. Its not…its not seven days. I have to run after my money? what a joke…So is there any solutions to make it happen? ( i cant connect my wallet to binance.org, TW app said Staked 0, Pending 2,23 Available 0,0042

I really think we should call the attention of TrustWallet on Twitter to get thier attention

They can claim your tokens immediately but they can’t send it back lol

New update has actually been in the works to solve this, I think version 1.2.15. Some people have allready updated. I think its the way of the regions, some get it much later on Play store. And Twitter sucks, I believe they dont waste time checking there much honestly, I would not :slightly_smiling_face:

okay, but its already 1.27.15…

I think you should write new topic for your “pending” problem thens. This one is about missing validator and unstake issue, which, I hope, the update is about.

Hello , I have uns take my bnb because I splashed water on my 12 words and theres words we can’t see anymore so I wanted to send them back to my binance and make a new accompt but if I read correctly I will have to wait 7 days to do that ? Cause my tezos took 5 minutes ? Or if there’s a way you can give me back those words so I continue staking thanks

Go to help center. Then multi wallet. And then show seed phrase… you will be able to see the 12 words. Do not tell anyone those words