Unstaked BNB not available

The funds are not available after unstaking more than seven days and two hours ago. Time is up. I would like access to my assets.

I tried opening a ticket at https://support.trustwallet.com/en/support/tickets, but a captcha error is screwing that up. " * Captcha verification failed, try again!"

Can someone point me to the right place to get the unstaking delay fixed? Thanks if you can.

Hello @Edgetrade
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thanks for the response, Jenny.
I am using the Trustwallet Android app installed in BlueStacks on my W10 desktop, so its functionality is not the same as in a smartphone, but I did not encounter this issue before. The unstake shows as “pending”, btw, even though the unstake transaction says “Success”.
I cannot locate a version number for the app in the way you described.
My wallet address bnb1uccszwsuwp78clhmuunpc3fa42ej9yjayqeg42
Transaction ID B6A4ACE07208BD3E5C9FE6A37E52760B186D195C6C00E86F3AEDE2011E0705A9
There is no missing balance, but it should be available by now.

@Edgetrade Please be informed that it will take 7 days for the BNB to be fully unstaked. Unstaking period starts on the next day UTC 00:00. If you are comparing it to the transaction timestamp, it may take a couple of minutes/hours since the starting time is different.
Therefore your BNB will be available at the end of the 7th day.

Learn more:

As I said, Jenny, it has been more than seven full days, and the transaction info does say it’s completed.

Hello @Edgetrade
As you can see, you unstaked 7 days 14 hours ago and the remaining time is displayed in the screenshot below.

My bad then, Jenny, it seems. Apparently I will just need to wait much longer than the seven days I expected to wait. Thank you for your help.