Unstaked BNB, now it's missing. reinstall app didn't work either

images attached. i attempted to unstake a block of BNB and it never re-appeared in my account. I uninstalled, re-installed TW, and those coins have yet to re-appear. I believe I’ve followed the steps to re-import correctly.

Hello @Gordydotcom To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Crypto wallet address (copy and paste it in plain text)

2. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

bnb16y0yxsfgyenamydlz65myvhaxynr49g5dvcjvn

I was trying to unstake BNB to transfer it out of the account, but then the coins went ‘missing’ and I can’t find them. The recent transaction doesn’t show these subject coins leaving the wallet. I downloaded and updated the wallet, still not luck. other token balances have also disappeared, as well.

-Sg

@Gordydotcom you staked your 264 BNB again. It is visible on your transaction history too.

thank you. good to know - but how do I view that balance and transaction - it’s not showing up since I re-installed the app. and, since I can’t see the coins - how do I unstake to send elsewhere? none of the balances post above appear. DM is fine too.

@Gordydotcom try to unstake using this guide: How to Unstake BNB with Trust Wallet

I followed all of this directions but I’m still not able to view the coins because these features to unstaked don’t seem to be available. And my other coins are still missing from the display.

@Gordydotcom you already unstaked your BNB today. Here’s transaction: Transaction Hash (TxHash): 1334194B3CA014147708047C329C8CEB4F2B91340F81A1D3EFFA93EF7F709038 | BNB Beacon Chain

You have to wait until full 7 days for your funds to be available in your wallet.