Unstaking and claiming rewards of my tron

Is anybody here can help me? I already did the proper procedure of staking and unstaking of my Tron…it doesn’t work…also I can’t claim rewards…why ? I sent all my details to chat support but they can’t give me a definite answer why my Tron is difficult to unstake…there is a note at the down part of my trust wallet insufficient Tron balance…I don’t understand… before, it’s easy to stake, unstake and claiming rewards…but now it’s difficult… I’m getting mad…

2 Likes

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

Does anybody know how to receive Tron. I cannot send money over to binance due to insuffient amount of Tron.

Here is my Tron address !
TQd9HVvuA8PrPozhWDL8WdP9wJYDQt46rU

@Ceejays you need little amount of Tron to cover your transaction fees.

How I can screenshots of my trust wallet here.? Can I send it to email account? please help

[quote=“Alan47, post:2, topic:168812, full:true”]
To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if

I can’t send the screenshots of my wallet here?why? What will I do? Where I am going to send it do that you can have the details of my wallet…my trx still frozen…please help me out.

@neggy You can send the screenshots now, send your address in plain text too.

TDMr7fGtQNvh9Y6u1TMjtRf1rAH5FjGjm6
Here is my wallet address.

Here is the screenshots of my trust wallet and the version.why it says insufficient Tron balance when I tried to unstake and don’t have enough balance to cover up network fees when I tried to claiming rewards?I did the staking and unstaking procedure 6 times but it gives me the same result. Before I can easily do the staking procedure but now it’s difficult.,I also tried to unstake less than my Tron balance but still it’s insufficient. I don’t understand what’s going on… please help me…thanks in advance and Godbless :kissing_heart:

@neggy A small amount of Available (should not be part of staked TRX) TRX needs to be on the wallet in order to pay for the transaction fees. Minimum transaction fee is at 1 TRX.
Read more here: How to Unstake TRON (TRX) Tokens

To get TRX, you can buy via the third-party crypto provider that is integrated into the app (guide: https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-buy-crypto-with-trust-wallet/507/2) or by withdrawing from an exchange (example: https://www.binance.com/en). If you have a friend who has spare TRX, you may want to contact them as well.

Why before I can stake my trx in maximum and unstake it without having any problem? And also it’s easy to claim rewards before. 597 trx is frozen .I tried to unstake 500 trx to cover up for the transaction fees why it’s still not working?

1 Like

How? What did you do? I already send the details of may trust wallet.I did all the proper procedure in staking and unstaking…it didn’t work…

1 Like