Unstaking is unavailable!

Hi
Five days ago I have staked my Trons, but now, when I’m trying to Unstake them, it says: Unavailable. But it shows in my Wallet that they’re Frozen. Please assist me to Unfroze my assets.
Cheers

1 Like

Hello @kamifara your TRX are not staked but frozen. Stake your frozen amount and then unstake after 3 days they’ll be available. Here’s a guide on how to stake: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

3 Likes

Hi,
I have this issue and display Unavailable when i want to unstake my TRX assets.
What is the problem ?
stacking transaction information show that it’s completed.
So, what should I do for unstacking this ?
Thanks

Hello @nikideaco To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Screenshots of the wallet (staking screen)

Hello @Alan47 I am trying to unstake my BNB from TW Staking Validator (which shows active), but the final button is grayed out and says “Insufficient BNB Balance”. What would you advise?

Hello @Kurt.Lee
That means you do not have enough BNB as your available balance to cover the gas fees for unstaking.
You can deposit a little amount of BNB to cover this gas fee.

1 Like

Dear @Alan47,
1-My app version is 3.20
2-My TRX wallet address is: TDS4F7bd4UieAQxTzw37Pwr99vURLMYHTM
3- shot:

thanks

@nikideaco send all asked details including screenshots.

…………………………………

My app Version is : 5.24

Copy adress :
TPEcwosuCHhPZwc6V1yygfauzDy4LTkEU6

Bonjour. Il semblerait que j’ai le même problème. Après mon staking le montant staker se retrouve dans la partie réclamable mais à chaque fois que j’essaie de réclamer ça on me dit indisponible. Sil vous plaît aider moi