Unsupported currency deposit

I made a deposit from the Quotex brokerage to the USDT brokerage Trust Wallet by mistake (currency not supported by the Trust). Network and wallet are correct, but Trust does not have USDT, is it possible to recover? If yes, how do I proceed?

1 Like

Hello @PedroCrqs To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press ā€œAboutā€, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Hello @Alan47 pls need help!

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press ā€œAboutā€, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

TRYzQvM1uGFoBrsA93taQfFSmh4zq4Sx4E

1. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

I donā€™t have it and Quotex support couldnā€™t provide it. They sent me the internal transaction number: 92244889081

1. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

I made a deposit (equivalent to BRL 850) of USD TETHER into the Trust wallet by mistake, as this currency is not supported by the wallet.

1. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

N/A

@PedroCrqs no blockchain transaction that doesnā€™t generate transaction hash. Contact Quotex team to provide it. It is important for us to track the transaction.

1 Like

Thatā€™s all theyā€™re giving me

1 Like

@Alan47 Quotex is refusing to give me the TxID of the transaction, they say they canā€™t find the number in their system. Iā€™ve tried it several timesā€¦ This is very abusive!

Is there any other way to find out the TxID of the transaction?

@PedroCrqs if transaction entered your address it should be displayed on explorer. But I scanned your address on explorer thereā€™s no 147 USDT incoming transaction. You can check your transactions here: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | ę³¢åœŗåŒŗå—é“¾ęµč§ˆå™Ø

Sender platform is responsible for this. If they refused to give you transaction hash, unfortunately nothing we can do.

1 Like