Upgraded phone - Now showing 0 balances

Hello,
I upgraded my phone. I transferred all my data from old iPhone X to iPhone 13 and then wiped out old phone. I did not do anything special with Trust Wallet App.
I opened Trust app on new phone entered my 12 word passphrase and now have a $0 balance with Safemoon and BNB. Both do not show any transactions. I would assume if someone stole my crypto, there would at least be some transactions.

Can anyone tell me how to recover my SafeMoon? Don’t really care about BNB because it was a miniscule amount.
Thank you

1 Like

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Please make sure that you have the right set of words.
Here is a guide that might help:
Cannot Import Wallet "Invalid mnemonic phrase" Error

Thank you but that does not help me. I never received an “Invalid mnemonic phrase” Error.

I received the “Your wallet was successfully imported” message but it lists 0 SafeMoon and no transactions. I also went to the Ian Coleman website and I have a valid phrase.

1 Like

@Moon2SLP
It seems you inputted the wrong phrase that opens another wallet, please check for the phrase for the wallet you were using

I don’t have another wallet. SafeMoon was my first purchase ever of any cryptocurrency.

1 Like

Are Safemoon normally not in the multi wallet?
That’s where I had it all I thought. Everything came back except Safemoon.

@Rockfazz
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi! I’m not sure what exactly happened, but when I found the Safemoon by searching it populated the balance in the multi wallet!

In my search for the crypto wallet address you asked for I guess I added the wallet somehow. Then boom it was back! Thanks for helping!

@Rockfazz
Please provide the info requested above so we can assist futher

I need to retrieve my wallet

Yesterday afternoon it suddenly reset (this had never happened), I typed in the password and then asked for 12 words, typed it correctly, when you open the wallet, it’s not mine, it’s a wallet totally zeroed with no coin and numbering different from my previous one. A new wallet that I never saw as I only had one wallet. What to do? I need to resolve with URGENCY

@Brvasc1900
You need to ensure you find the recovery keys to the wallet which you own or your funds are gone as we have no way of recovering it for you.

I have the words, I never lost them
when I do the entire process, another account will appear
I’ve heard several reports of this
I need to solve
I never created another wallet only had one