Urgent i don't see my money after the last update

hello trust wallet support yesterday i updated my wallet when it finish i don’t see my money on it please help me to find my money please

Hello @Mael0704 show us more proof , any more screenshot ? . we need more proof what’s wrong exactly ?

to tell the truth I don’t really know yesterday evening I went to my wallet and it asked me for an update so I did it after downloading I see that my money is no longer there so I check if there were any transactions, I don’t see any new transactions for the BITCOIN currency but I don’t see my money and I check the TRON currency I see an unknown transaction
But for the bitcoin currency i don’t find new transaction…

the transaction hash…

b8eccc5ca597ada4197f4460d2da5f1d629c8817be42b6956f3bdaad7c51c6a5

they stole my bitcoin and my tron

Sorry for your loss in this case there is nothing we can do to help you. you have to create a new wallet and no longer transfer money to the old one because a thief has stolen it.

and why i don’t see the last transaction of the bitcoin because i think i have to see the last transaction???

reallly waw my gosh i though it was the update,please tell me how someone can scam after give your phrase and clic a link,any other ways that can happend???

do you think people can scam you with your address???

Not with your address , but you probably shared something with a fake admin or a fake website etc etc .

no sir u can trust me no only my address i put on a platform site this platform was a scam after that nothing

Again To be honest we can’t help you . when it’s gone , it’s gone sorry

okay sorry sir and thanks for your help have a great afternoun may God bless you.

1 Like