URGENT Purchased BNB 2 hours ago, confirmed approved by simplex. Nothing in my BNB wallet

Hi @kittyswervee, looks like you already received the BNB and made a cross-chain swap: https://explorer.binance.org/address/bnb1duv629wjyskmhah5m830mxvd2f0mf9z2xva7x2

@Bananas, dude to the huge demand. Third-party crypto providers like Simplex take time in delivering the cryptos. You can reach out to them directly by sending a ticket here: https://www.simplex.com/submit-a-ticket/

1 Like

Same issue with me, 5hour still nothing, last wk using another platform get my BNB within 5min, but by Simplex its nowhere to be found

2 Likes

Same problem. About 20 hours now. What was your solution? Were you able to get help with this?

1 Like

Thanks. Just FYI, I tried to reach out to them. I went to their chat support. I was, I think 62nd in line. I watched it for about an hour or two until I was 38 or so in line. Then it told me something went wrong, kicked me out of the queue, and gave me a form to fill out to submit my issue. When I went to submit the form it gave me an error message. I tried two more times. I will never use Simplex again.!

So 30hrs in got my coin (2.5 bnb). Now i can’t do the swap. Even though it clearly states the coins are in my wallet, when i go to pancake swap, it says i don’t have enough coins. Even if i tell it swap 1 bnb to safemoon, it says insufficient bnb?! (Not insufficient liquidity, i get that if i try to swap 2 bnb over). Any ideas? Is there a hold when coins are first received, before you can swap them? You all are great. Thanks.

1 Like

@Bananas gotta go to swap it to Smart Chain in the swap section of the app, then the balance will show.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as well I just deposit money in my bnb smart chain and I don’t see anything in my trust wallet but, my banking account shows -200 taking out. Is there someone for customer service ?

1 Like

It took almost 4 hours today for my transactions to clear, but they did. I purchased some BNB through Simplex in the app, which I then swapped to Smart Chain.

2 Likes

Awesome ! So I’ll wait it out for a little while. Thanks for the update

Same issue, I bought bnb took 1 min last time I purchased it. Tried the smart chain side. Still haven’t received it and the wallet they sent it too was with a looser case b instead of a capital b. Will this matter?

I have issues too. Bought some BNB smartchain through SimpleX. It mentio transaction successful but yet my trustwallet showing 0. Any help on this?

1 Like

Same here, I bought some BNB through Simplex and received the email asking if I received my cryptocurrency and accidentally clicked on the button that said it confirmed I received them. Got the email around an hour ago and still haven’t received my BNB. Do I need to wait or did I mess up the process by saying I got them?

Hey J, I’m in the same boat as you now. Where you able to get your BNB in the past 14 hours at all? I checked my wallet on Dex Explorer and it doesn’t seem to show any transactions yet and I received the “did you get your cryptocurrency” email about 4 hours ago.

[UPDATE] Received mine about 30mins ago. Probably high number of transaction. Might have to wait awhile

Thank you, I was able to get the BNB after 5 hours waiting. I do believe the reason most people aren’t getting it right away is that there is just too much people trading at the same time.

I’m having the same issue. Bought $1000 BNB with Simplex. Shows approved but still nothing after several hours.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Bought some ETH. Got the confirmation and it took the money from my account. No ETH in sight. It has been 12 hours. When I transferred ETH from another wallet it showed up right away SMH. NEED ASSISTANCE

1 Like

where is my bnb coin ? simplex already contacted me multiple times and told me its on trustwallets end, i also looked my wallet address up and my wallet doesn’t even exist in binance for bnb, I have contacted my bank and they will flag your company as a scam if you do not answer back. its been 24 hours and nothing !!!
my wallet is bnb15xtlgn005z25cru6e8wjd5xjyknrma46zthvg2
CHECK IT

@Blades, you already received it in your wallet and you did a cross-chain swap.

To anyone else waiting, third-party crypto providers like MoonPay, Simplex, etc. are taking time in distributing the bought cryptos due to the increased demand. It is best to contact them directly. Ticket links can be checked here: