URGENT Purchased BNB 2 hours ago, confirmed approved by simplex. Nothing in my BNB wallet

Purchased 1000 dollars of BNB 2 hours ago, confirmed and approved by simplex. Nothing in my wallet bnb. I have not seen anything update on my side, and am very confused on when my 1.7+bnb is

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Bought Safemoon using pancakeswap, but it vanished

how long did it take for the bnb to show after you bought it from the 3rd party

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Got confirmation that I bought BNB at least 14 hours ago and it’s still not in my wallet. I want to swap it but without the coin I can’t. Very frustrating! I will never use Simplex again!

Same thing here. Purchased BNB at about noon today. Recieved an email wanting me to confirm I recieved the BNB. Sent a request ticket and haven’t heard back. Been about 7 hours.

1 Like

Hi @kittyswervee, looks like you already received the BNB and made a cross-chain swap: https://explorer.binance.org/address/bnb1duv629wjyskmhah5m830mxvd2f0mf9z2xva7x2

@Bananas, dude to the huge demand. Third-party crypto providers like Simplex take time in delivering the cryptos. You can reach out to them directly by sending a ticket here: https://www.simplex.com/submit-a-ticket/

1 Like

Same issue with me, 5hour still nothing, last wk using another platform get my BNB within 5min, but by Simplex its nowhere to be found

2 Likes

Same problem. About 20 hours now. What was your solution? Were you able to get help with this?

1 Like

Thanks. Just FYI, I tried to reach out to them. I went to their chat support. I was, I think 62nd in line. I watched it for about an hour or two until I was 38 or so in line. Then it told me something went wrong, kicked me out of the queue, and gave me a form to fill out to submit my issue. When I went to submit the form it gave me an error message. I tried two more times. I will never use Simplex again.!

So 30hrs in got my coin (2.5 bnb). Now i can’t do the swap. Even though it clearly states the coins are in my wallet, when i go to pancake swap, it says i don’t have enough coins. Even if i tell it swap 1 bnb to safemoon, it says insufficient bnb?! (Not insufficient liquidity, i get that if i try to swap 2 bnb over). Any ideas? Is there a hold when coins are first received, before you can swap them? You all are great. Thanks.

1 Like

@Bananas gotta go to swap it to Smart Chain in the swap section of the app, then the balance will show.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as well I just deposit money in my bnb smart chain and I don’t see anything in my trust wallet but, my banking account shows -200 taking out. Is there someone for customer service ?

1 Like

It took almost 4 hours today for my transactions to clear, but they did. I purchased some BNB through Simplex in the app, which I then swapped to Smart Chain.

2 Likes

Awesome ! So I’ll wait it out for a little while. Thanks for the update

Same issue, I bought bnb took 1 min last time I purchased it. Tried the smart chain side. Still haven’t received it and the wallet they sent it too was with a looser case b instead of a capital b. Will this matter?

I have issues too. Bought some BNB smartchain through SimpleX. It mentio transaction successful but yet my trustwallet showing 0. Any help on this?

1 Like

Same here, I bought some BNB through Simplex and received the email asking if I received my cryptocurrency and accidentally clicked on the button that said it confirmed I received them. Got the email around an hour ago and still haven’t received my BNB. Do I need to wait or did I mess up the process by saying I got them?

Hey J, I’m in the same boat as you now. Where you able to get your BNB in the past 14 hours at all? I checked my wallet on Dex Explorer and it doesn’t seem to show any transactions yet and I received the “did you get your cryptocurrency” email about 4 hours ago.

[UPDATE] Received mine about 30mins ago. Probably high number of transaction. Might have to wait awhile

Thank you, I was able to get the BNB after 5 hours waiting. I do believe the reason most people aren’t getting it right away is that there is just too much people trading at the same time.