USDT BEP02 stuck in wallet

Hello kindly help. I am new on the platform and I have transferred USDT in BEP02 from Binance. I am unable to buy crypto with this for the reason that I do not have BNB but I am also unable to swap these funds to BNB smart chain as system requires network fees which seem to be a separate transaction. So now my funds are stuck in Trust Wallet. To buy from a third party requires more than I have in my trust wallet. I see the network fees are only $0.03 but the wallet won’t even deduct these from my holdings. May someone kindly assist

14 Likes

Hello @Cebbsv send your smart chain address here in plain text (copy and paste here).

7 Likes

Hi Alan thanks see below smart chain address

bnb1k79z29ucqgffy2r04vmyzq7g0sk98urqdyumx2

5 Likes

@Cebbsv I asked for Smart Chain address (BEP20 address). The address you sent above is BEP2 address.

1 Like

My bad still pretty new at this

0x0bfec08bd9f429b6b6eee3b2fffd4a05c0fd792e

4 Likes

Asante Sana I received a deposit of smart chain from you. I should be able to move my funds. You are amazing Alan

2 Likes

Now would you kindly advise how do I move funds in trust wallet to binance or how do I use the deposit to cover network fees?

2 Likes

I am really stuck. Now I have about 0.00002288 bnb in my binance account which should hopefully be enough to cover network fees to get my funds (USDT BEP02) out of my trust wallet to binance. So I am trying to withdraw this bnb to get it across to the wallet but I am getting an error that I can only withdraw 0.01 minimum bnb.

How do I go about this. Please help somebody.

2 Likes

@Cebbsv I already sent you some BNB for gas fees. You can transfer your funds now.

@Alan47 Thank you so much I received the bnb and promise to pay it forward!

1 Like