USDT cloud mining scam help needed

Thanks Tobi - But what I don’t understand is how would Trustwallet allow funds to be redirected to another address? Shouldn’t there be some security mechanism?

1 Like

Hi Tobi- Now I am getting an obviously fake email from you.

From [Removed]

That’s not you correct?

1 Like

@weltigi Trust wallet is decentralized meaning you have full control over your assets. If your wallet is compromised, whoever has your keys would also have full access to your wallet.
Also that email is not mine and a scam, I would not chat to you via email or privately.

1 Like

I had the same and my wallet was full with USDT BEP20 8350, I can still get to the mining account but it says locked and still my wallet address is there to withdraw but as it is locked it is not possible to withdraw.
I saw already that this was going wrong and tried to swap my funds to BNB BNB Smart chain but it gave me the error Smart Contract Call. When I check the trustwallet site how to revoke the wallet it says to go to this site “[Revoke all the addresses that can spend your tokens - Support & Feedback / English” - Trust Wallet]I cannot add links so you need to check in the community.trustwallet revoke-all-the-addresses-that-can-spend-your-tokens/231479
First link that d app is not working anymore and I usedas i cannot use the complete link I do not include the first part of the link /app.unrekt.net in trustwallet and I thought I revoked ok as I followed the steps needed and it was mentioned revoked, and my ballance was in there at that time but after 30 minutes my account balance was empty. and got to this one as mentioned 1 time above as well 0x64213F4fD818aA27095f53490c51E2Af68b94E07

why did the revoke not go ok then? and where they able to get my account empty? My address is 0x54f9600875a106728A79ffB2017C1C7D41514A1a

1 Like

@luchouben If you gave your keys out to a third party, the revoke wouldn’t work as they have your keys and direct access to your funds.

1 Like

You mean my usdt bep20 address? They did not have any key. How would it be possible to fix next rime? Get my funds over to a different wallet? And how would that be possible as it was mentioned as smart contract? That was my challenges as I could not get my funds swapped…

1 Like

@luchouben If you didn’t give out your keys, then you most likely signed a malicious contract but either ways, your wallet is compromised and you need to stop using it immediately and send out your remaining assets to a new wallet.

1 Like

The only thing I did was to participate in the mining pool looks like that was the signature? It is really tricky. Thinking to be save as i had my login details of the wallet not shared. But when finding out that I could not swap as of the smart contract message I got worried. When you have something like that Toby. How can you get out of it or getting your funds to a new / different wallet? I want to write a tutorial for people when they got scammed, the steps to get it fixed asap as long as their money still is in the wallet but running into the smart contract challenge. And share with this community… As that is not very clear currently

1 Like

@luchouben If you have assets in the compromised wallet, you should send it out to a new wallet.
If your assets have however been sent out of your wallet by another party or in a “mining pool” website, your funds are most likely gone.

1 Like

Me too…my USDT was 161…and deleted history in my wallet…but I have that screenshot about it…who can I do? help me please.

1 Like

Ah ok, the fix is much more easy than I thought.
When I wanted to swap to bnb in the compromised wallet and got the contract errors, I should not have it revoked but directly I should have posted in one of my other empty wallets i used. … I got the funds that where left over now in that otherwallet. Possible that should be a key instruction when someone finds out that there is something going wrong and has smart contract errors but still has the funds … Put a few screenshots … like send , click on the other wallet button and send it out to your other wallet… much more easy then like revoked, safety first.
Correct of O say it like that Toby?

1 Like

@MohsenZivdar147 You can check on the blockchain explorer to see if your USDT is on your address.

1 Like

@luchouben Yes it’s always advisable to move your assets out if you can when your wallet is compromised.

1 Like

Hey there, I am a newbie to all of this. I have a few questions as to how this all works…. If anyone has any advice PLEASE HELP.

1 Like

I had contact via Telegra m with trustwallet support and they ask me to fill now out this form. Checking if that is right ? Do you know? It is a Google docs document… I wanted to double check to make sure I am not scammed via telegra m too… but I my JPG pictures are not being accepted with errors

1 Like

@luchouben That’s a scam, no real person will contact you privately or send you any form.

1 Like