USDT cloud mining scam help needed

So here i share my story with all of whom got scammed by the USDT DeFi cloud mining projects based on USDT on the BNB smart chain.

A couple of days ago i was randomally invited in a whatsapp group with so called employees from a exchange. Around 100 People where in it and we were promised good benefits and high rewards.
At first i invested a small amount and after receiving my income and all the good stories (too good to be true) i got enthausiastic and put all my savings in it. After some days i get sceptical because it was far too easy. You wont believe me, but these guys are so professional they help you with everything and are so polite, unbelievable. I searched a lot online to found out that i was about to be scammed by them. Because the group was young (5 days maybe) i had access to al my funds.

So here comes the part.

App version 8.16.1

2 days ago i tried to swap my Total USDT BNB smart chain funds into a BTC swap on Trust wallet. Normal fee payed automatic calculated. The transaction was underway but i never received my BTC.
After exploring the link i found out the transaction was reversed due a " deposit width expirery "

So it went wrong on the smart contract i guess?

After that i search again online to found a YT video wich let me revoke my approval in Trust Wallet (on the USDT coin). This so that the scammers do not have a (unlimited) smart contract with me anymore and cant steal it further i hope.

So my question is, what chance is there to retrieve my USDT or BTC after the transaction reverse? How can i speed up this process or wich company to contact for help?

The Error
https://bscscan.com/tx/0xacef190d9426971d3e70d064a5d37e5a13f7d2604412f11cfa7fe623cc6ef15c

The deposit transaction
https://bscscan.com/tx/0xae8bb340c1a7a0164be2e64b3cb80a7ec114ace904d5343dba2ef92d11bfc7e8

This is the BTC receive link wich never worked

Thanks in advance

@Dustin Is this address yours 0x64213F4fD818aA27095f53490c51E2Af68b94E07
Your tokens were already sent there.

Hi Toby, i dont know this adress as my swap was intended for Trust Wallet BTC aacount

bc1qk3kstf3kj0t07negzjhvu70zl9keu97nwzwehf

Is it possible they changed the receive adress due smart contracting?

Thanks for your help!

@Dustin It seems your USDT was sent out to that address already and same time you attempted the swap hence why it failed.
You should stop using that wallet as it is already compromised and create a new one.

Hi Tobi, thank you for your advice.
When i make a new wallet, do i need my old seed phrase? Or make a complete new one?
What is the next step to retreive the goods?

Best regards, Dustin

@Dustin You need to create a new wallet and delete the old one.
Also your funds are most likely gone as whoever compromised your wallet sent them out already.

Dear @Tobi and @Dustin ,
I am also in a Binance liquidity mining pool and received very generous amounts of apr each day until the following error occured:

I tried to swap USDT (26) on BEP20 to ETH using Trust wallet swap service via ThorChain, I did not received any ETH as part of the swap but instead all my USDT (~ 5641) was withdrawn … Might this be an error in the smart contract or why did this happen? (I swapped before on Trust wallet but never had an issue before)

Details:

The Adresse whch received my USDT =
0xed550fF29Fdd6e11d26755fa8CeE66E07718181E

This is my USDT Adresse for Binance chain network=
0x1D7BCB455C833b72A0D0cFb6e63f893B28326aE6

Thank you for your kind support and sorry for the inconvenience!
Kind regards
Okan

@Molekel44 That sounds like a scam and seems you gave access to your wallet which led to your assets being sent out without your approval.
I would advise you to create a new wallet and stop using the compromised wallet.

Dear @Tobi ,
thank you for your fast and helpful reply. Exactly I didn’t gave my approval for this transaction, but how do I know that ThorChain the involved swapping plattform was not the party which withdraw my USDT but this “Binance scmaming team”?

And yes I already sent all my other assets to a new wallet!
Thank you very much for your kind support!
Kind regards

@Molekel44 Your wallet was most likely compromised by the scam website you interacted with.
You should take note there is nothing like a Binance liquidity mining pool.
Always ensure to double check and do your research next time.

@Tobi are you currently trying to restore my last USDT? Since I got an email from your account? However is it really necessary to give you my seed phrase and have a minimal balance amount of 1000 USDT to recover my funds?

Sorry but seems very suspicious to me, can you please confirm that you send this to me?
Kind regards

@Molekel44 No that is not me sorry, I would never contact you via email or anywhere else.

Okay, yes saw in time a post in the community about this scamming email adresse:

[email protected]

In general regarding my case, I contacted early on [email protected] … do they actually reply to direct inquiries?
Because based on what the tobi scam address said I just wondered if thereotically trust wallet could refund/restore me my lost USDT (still hard to accept that they are gone …)

Thank you for your great support I highly appreciate it!
Kind regards

@Molekel44 You need to be patient if you have contacted the support team, please that email you sent first is in no way affiliated with me.
Only official mail is [email protected]