I have usdt trc20 in my trustwallet but i wasnt able to send it to my other wallet as it says i dont have trx fund to cover the fees. Please help me i cant even swap my usdt to bnb. What do i need to do.
Hello, you need a small amount of TRX gas, if you have TRX in Binance send about 5 TRX and withdraw your USDT TRC20
Ts amazing, i am experiencing same, even when i have over 10trx…
What can be done?
I know I need some trx but my binance doesnt have enough fund. All i want is send it back to my account because it useless in my trust wallet.
I want to swap it to bnb so i can exchange it to some new crypto but this thing happened.
@danbuhala, you do need to have TRX in your wallet first so you can send it out. There is no other way as the Tron blockchain requires it.
@Cyrusdevirus, to better assist, please send me the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- TRX wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
i have same problem. my usdt(trc20) stuke in my trust wallet and i cant swap or exchange. i have to send my usdt to coinex.
i send you screenshot but system say i cant send media in this post
my trx address is
version trust wallet 2.7
and network fee for tansfer 16.8 trx but i dont know that this fee maybe change or not
@xalish you need some TRX for gas fees.
To get TRX,
you can buy via the third-party crypto provider that is integrated into the app (guide: https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-buy-crypto-with-trust-wallet/507/2)
by withdrawing from an exchange (example: https://www.binance.com/en).
If you have a friend who has spare TRX, you may want to contact them as well.