USDT TRC20 cannot send to other wallet

Hi,
I have usdt trc20 in my trustwallet but i wasnt able to send it to my other wallet as it says i dont have trx fund to cover the fees. Please help me i cant even swap my usdt to bnb. What do i need to do.

1 Like

Hello, you need a small amount of TRX gas, if you have TRX in Binance send about 5 TRX and withdraw your USDT TRC20

1 Like

Ts amazing, i am experiencing same, even when i have over 10trx…
What can be done?

I know I need some trx but my binance doesnt have enough fund. All i want is send it back to my account because it useless in my trust wallet.

I want to swap it to bnb so i can exchange it to some new crypto but this thing happened.

@danbuhala, you do need to have TRX in your wallet first so you can send it out. There is no other way as the Tron blockchain requires it.

@Cyrusdevirus, to better assist, please send me the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TRX wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
3 Likes

hi
i have same problem. my usdt(trc20) stuke in my trust wallet and i cant swap or exchange. i have to send my usdt to coinex.
thank you

i send you screenshot but system say i cant send media in this post

my trx address is
TXaRh5yRYhMGV2juA4DyXTAAjGE4ZNbvYo

version trust wallet 2.7

and network fee for tansfer 16.8 trx but i dont know that this fee maybe change or not

@xalish you need some TRX for gas fees.
To get TRX,