USDT (trc20) sent to my trust wallet

Hi I sent USDT (trc20) to my trust wallet USDC (trc20) it’s over 1hr and Hastings reflected on my wallet, I checked the origin of the transfer and everything is correct both the address, token type, etc yet trustwallet hasn’t received, what else do I need to do?

8 Likes

Hello @ND247 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6 Likes

This is exactly the problem I am having @Alan47 , I sent USDT trc20 from Binance to my Tron TRX wallet on trust wallet, over 6 hours hours now it’s completed and confirm on tron scan. Now I am doubting why I haven’t receive Tron or Tron TRX on trustwallet is not TRC20. My mind is going crazy right now because I can’t loose my money. Please how are you going to be of help. Plssssss

2 Likes

@Taiwoblinks
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi I sent USDT (trc20) from my binance account to my trust wallet USDC (trc20) it’s over 6hr and Hastings reflected on my wallet, I’ve checked the origin of the transfer and everything is correct both the address, token type, etc yet trustwallet hasn’t received, what else do I need to do?

4 Likes

@Damex To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

936ebb27c391c6e1e18ff06f5e5e21336f0ce19ed216053e08cbf797e3a9ab39

1 Like

@Damex
Please update your Trust wallet app to the latest version.

1 Like

Hello I’m also having the same problem. For over 2 days now I have not received the usdt sent to me

Hello @Kate5 To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

@damex, I will send TRON and TRX-USDT. Why did this occur? Have these problems been fixed?