USDT TRC20 - The transaction was confirmed, but the coins did not arrive in my wallet

Can anyone help? I’ve never had this problem before and I need to get it sorted

Does anyone from trust even deal with these forums? This is crazy and I’ve never had to wait long for any other coin

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Bought some Rocketmoon. The transaction was successful but the amount on my trust wallet is zero.
Please help.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Purchase went thru and it hit my card but haven’t received anything. Any help would be appreciated

1 Like

Same issue here with 3 transactions. 1 transaction yesterday and 2 today.

I made a purchase for Bnb and verified the coins were going to the right wallet, the coin hasn’t showed up in my trust wallet account. ID d624ba16-c914-4473-beee-68d740c5401b

I am facing the same issue. I made a purchase of bnb from simplex and have yet to receive my bnb.

2 Likes

Oh men $150 I bought bnb and they take from my bank still not on my wallet

1 Like

MY SAFEMOON DISSAPPERED FROM MY APP. What is going on?! Thats 9000 dollars gone! And there is absolutely no one I can contact about it. I literally don’t know what to do

1 Like

You might have to add it back as a custom token. Click the top right icon with 2 lines and 2 circles and enter:

1. The contact address 0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3
  2. The name: SafeMoon
  3. The Symbol: SafeMoon
  4. The Decimal: 9
1 Like

Hi there!
I have pretty similar issue like people here.
I withdrew USDT from Binance to Trust wallet BEP20, but didnt know I must have withdrown to BUSD not to Smart chain BNB. Is there any chance to recover my fund? I have tried the instruction how to recover if send to ETH address but got confused as I didnt sent to ETH. Imported the ETH wallet with private key but dont know how to do next and there is nothing in the ETH wallet. Thank you
TxID 0x9c8902ef425f7365d3a5ff6b297f0aa24096dfd37b4e8af6db1594328806026f
my trust wallet version is 1.28.1

Man I’m sorry. After spending two days doing research, I tried purchasing $1,000 worth of BNB directly on here this morning. It said everything was approved. They took $1,000 out of my bank account but I never got the tokens . This is messed up

2 Likes

Transfer it to another wallet immediately if you can. Thay is what I would do. I don’t know any other options. Do some research but act fast! Or see if you can cancel the transfer and then open a new wallet and start again

same issue here.
confirmed transaction on Trustwallet using Pankcake swap with BSC BNB for SafeGALAXY.

No coins appear in wallet

Brought $50 worth of eth though simplex says it should be in my wallet, absolutely nothing.

Sent bnb from coinspot to trust wallet yesterday it was near instant now its been a few hours still nothing. . .

I have the same problem I sent my bitcoins to my trustwallet several hours ago and the transaction was complete but I didn’t receive anything on my trust wallet
Transaction number : ac00b6bf1774a3d603afae8176baa1814e41206ecb809e1685fed37e33ed0699

1 Like

Mine just came through. Transactions might start coming through now so keep an eye out.

1 Like

Same issue for me to bs did you get your coin back? It’s been 2.5 hours and my bnb coins still have not shown up. Says order successful from coinspot etc

1 Like

Yep same here bnb from coinspot to trust wallet.
I did it 4 times today but only 3 transactions came!!! Im sure we will get it back! Adventually!.

1 Like