USDT TRC20 - The transaction was confirmed, but the coins did not arrive in my wallet

2 days ago I sent 500 usdt trc20 to my wallet. The transaction was confirmed, but the coins did not arrive in my wallet.
TXid a5a6670462e626101be3d9ad830c5c3a8c0ff53e65247ae81c8aafdc5dcde222

The wallet doesn’t even have such a transaction. I ask you to understand the situation and credit the coins to my account.

3 Likes

Hi @Bomgkolyadun,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Tron wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Also need help here please🙏. I bought coin the transaction was a success but the coin didn’t go to my trust wallet. They said metamask can support those coin so how to do?

1 Like

Also I tried to purchase BNB direct from my bank card. I received email saying confirmed but no BNB tokens on my account. Money came out of my bank also

3 Likes

@iamdeadlyz I purchase 50 Zil thru Pancake using smart coin, The Transaction has been confirmed successfully, But the amount of Zil in my Trust Wallet still show 0 coin.
I’m using TrustWallet Version1.28.1

Transaction Hash : 0xf3084e7d7bc509fd86b5c157da308e0e89a2ab96332351bbc4ade44f731ee29b

2 Likes

Same issue here this morning. Purchase successful and went through but nothing new in my wallet

2 Likes

Same with me… I purchased BNB from simplex never received the BNB in trust wallet

Same issue, received an email from Simplex saying my transaction has been successful, the money were withdrawn from my bank account however i still have nothing in my Trust Wallet.

1 Like

I had a similar situation. I didn’t receive a confirmation however my card was charged and nothing has shown up in my wallet yet

I bought 100 smart chain and still nothing in my wallet I got a email that it was confirmed and it took money out.

Same thing with me. First time no problem, this time nothing yet. Please help

Same with me! I just purchased BNB and it said my credit card was approved. I received an email confirmation too. It’s been over an hour and I still don’t have my BNB tokens! The money was taken out of my bank account. I need the tokens today!

I have the same issue please let me know if it’s resolved! Very frustrating that’s there’s no direct contact

3 Likes

33 posts were split to a new topic: Bought/Sent/Received BTC, balance/transaction is not reflecting properly

I need help as well. Purchased BNB through Paybis got a confirmation email but nothing was arrived in my trust wallet

I’m in the exact same situation. At least we can see it’s happening to quite a few people. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

4 Likes

Does Trust Wallet even have support people visit these forums? I honestly am regretting my use of their platform at this point. I’m super nervous about where my coins are.

4 Likes

Listen, I’ve been using them for over a month now and every time I use Moonpay, it works flawlessly. Probably just high demand cause everyone is trying to get Safemoon. Should be working soon.

2 Likes

i have the same too
received but can’t show in the balance
how to solve that any ideas from the management help center or just gone easy answer

1 Like

Sent btc from binance and the transaction has been confirmed but btc is now showing in my trust wallet

1 Like