USDT TRC20 - The transaction was confirmed, but the coins did not arrive in my wallet

2 days ago I sent 500 usdt trc20 to my wallet. The transaction was confirmed, but the coins did not arrive in my wallet.
TXid a5a6670462e626101be3d9ad830c5c3a8c0ff53e65247ae81c8aafdc5dcde222

The wallet doesn’t even have such a transaction. I ask you to understand the situation and credit the coins to my account.

4 Likes

Hi @Bomgkolyadun,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Tron wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Also need help here please🙏. I bought coin the transaction was a success but the coin didn’t go to my trust wallet. They said metamask can support those coin so how to do?

1 Like

Also I tried to purchase BNB direct from my bank card. I received email saying confirmed but no BNB tokens on my account. Money came out of my bank also

6 Likes

@iamdeadlyz I purchase 50 Zil thru Pancake using smart coin, The Transaction has been confirmed successfully, But the amount of Zil in my Trust Wallet still show 0 coin.
I’m using TrustWallet Version1.28.1

Transaction Hash : 0xf3084e7d7bc509fd86b5c157da308e0e89a2ab96332351bbc4ade44f731ee29b

2 Likes

Same issue here this morning. Purchase successful and went through but nothing new in my wallet

3 Likes

Same with me… I purchased BNB from simplex never received the BNB in trust wallet

3 Likes

Same issue, received an email from Simplex saying my transaction has been successful, the money were withdrawn from my bank account however i still have nothing in my Trust Wallet.

2 Likes

I had a similar situation. I didn’t receive a confirmation however my card was charged and nothing has shown up in my wallet yet

I bought 100 smart chain and still nothing in my wallet I got a email that it was confirmed and it took money out.

1 Like

Same thing with me. First time no problem, this time nothing yet. Please help

1 Like

Same with me! I just purchased BNB and it said my credit card was approved. I received an email confirmation too. It’s been over an hour and I still don’t have my BNB tokens! The money was taken out of my bank account. I need the tokens today!

I have the same issue please let me know if it’s resolved! Very frustrating that’s there’s no direct contact

4 Likes

33 posts were split to a new topic: Bought/Sent/Received BTC, balance/transaction is not reflecting properly

I need help as well. Purchased BNB through Paybis got a confirmation email but nothing was arrived in my trust wallet

I’m in the exact same situation. At least we can see it’s happening to quite a few people. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

4 Likes

Does Trust Wallet even have support people visit these forums? I honestly am regretting my use of their platform at this point. I’m super nervous about where my coins are.

4 Likes

Listen, I’ve been using them for over a month now and every time I use Moonpay, it works flawlessly. Probably just high demand cause everyone is trying to get Safemoon. Should be working soon.

2 Likes

i have the same too
received but can’t show in the balance
how to solve that any ideas from the management help center or just gone easy answer

1 Like

Sent btc from binance and the transaction has been confirmed but btc is now showing in my trust wallet

1 Like