Usdt trc20 transaction failed

Help! I can’t transfer my usdt trc20 from my trust wallet, it keeps showing failed. Someone help, i have done this numerous times changing the amount i send etc it stil hasnt worked

Trx : TM41ALvwkoAKGCqVPUVtwudiZoMgDJTz2R

Pls help

5 Likes

Hello @Jxt4fun,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

7 Likes

Usdt trc20 transaction failed

I tried sending my usdt (trc20) and it keeps showing failed due to not enough power, i have tried it numerous times and still the same thing while my tron (trx) is being collected without actually completing the transaction, what do i do?

Trx:
TM41ALvWkoAKGCqVPUVtwudiZoMgDJTz2R

Help! I really need to get this done

Can’t seem to send the images

3 Likes

Hello @Jxt4fun
What is your Trust app version?
Can you check if you have the latest version?

1 Like

Usdt tro20 transaction failed

I tried sending my usdt (trc20) and it keeps showing failed due to not enough power, i have tried it numerous times and still the same thing while my tron (tr×) is being collected without actually completing the transaction, what do i do?

TrX:

TM41ALVWkoAKGCqVPUVtwudiZoMgDJTz2R

Help! I really need to get this done

Can’t seem to send the images

1 Like

Version 7.10 (651)

Sorry for some reason i can’t seem to send images

Trx: TM41ALvWkoAKGCqVPUVtwudiZoMgDJTz2R

Would really appreciate if this could get fixed asap

3 Likes

@Jxt4fun Please update your Trust app to the latest version and try sending out again.

3 Likes

Alright tobi, i’ll do just that. I’ll let you know if it works

Thanks for your time and cooperation

2 Likes

Thank you tobi

I did just that and i was able to pull out the usdt,
Wish i did this earlier, i did loose some usd trying this back and forth but in the end i am glad it got resolved. Once again thank you for time

3 Likes

@Jxt4fun Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us.

3 Likes