Validate signature error

Every transaction I miss initiate is not always successful,it shows me transaction error why l.and also validate signature error also should be looked upon thanks

12 Likes

I have also this error can you help me how to solve this problem in trust wallet

9 Likes

Hello @Ans3 @Vikiby1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press ā€œAboutā€, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

12 Likes

Iā€™m also having the same issue "validate signature error ", please how do I solve this?

4 Likes

I was trying to withdraw some tether trc 20 and when I confirmed it the following text came out
Transaction error:
Validate signature error: sig error

5 Likes

Still having this issue none of these work also I tried creating a ticket did everthing they said still didnā€™t work.
What should I do now ? Please respond fast :pray:

3 Likes

@Jur3 That is a scam wallet that you ā€˜foundā€™ or bought.
They let you believed you have the private key, but the wallet was created using a multisignature, that means you need more than one private key to be able to transfer, which is in the scammerā€™s hands.

Create a new wallet and never used this one anymore.

7 Likes

What happen if use that wallet and open it?
This wallet is fake , scammers can access to our walket?

3 Likes

@Azad110 nope unless you shared your other wallet recovery phrase or private keys with them.

Just delete the compromised wallet and donā€™t send your funds there as you canā€™t withdraw.

2 Likes