Value not showing

Hello please help me out here. I transferred my shiba inu from huobi to trustwallet. I added the coins maunally to my wallet, but they are of no value. How do i fix this please?

Hello please read this:

Hi Jenny oke, bur its about shiba inu. This is a coin wel known normally. Can uou please rake a look at the picture. That i attached? Thank you.

Hello @Tony37
That SHIBA is on the Heco chain and that is why it doesn’t show a value.
Only the ERC20 and BEP20 SHIBA token prices are displayed on the Trust app.

Oke, but i wanted to send it back becaus i really want the value to be showen. But this is not possible as it says i have no value. Are these coins now of no value anymore? Or how do i cash them out?

This is what it is saying if i want to sen it back so i can see the value again.

Hi @Tony37
You need to withdraw your tokens to an exchange that supports HECO pegged SHIBA

Hi Jenny, can you teach me how please. Because according tot the screenshot that i provided in my previous post, that wont work because there is only quantitie and no value.

@Tony37
You withdrew from Huobi which supports Heco pegged tokens.
Just send the SHIBA tokens back to your Huobi receiving address and make a swap there.

That does not work i get this following message.

Hello @Tony37
That is saying you need to have Huobi Eco chain in your wallet to serve as gas fees.
You can send a little amount of that to your Trust wallet

Hi jenny thanku, can you show me how to do that please? Do i need to buy this at huobi first or how do i do this best?

Hello yes it seems the best option is to buy that from Huobi, send to your Trust wallet then withdraw out back to your Huobi wallet