Vote for deduction of emission of cake/syrup in fatin

Hey guys it’s time to vote on either to reduce the emission of cake/syrup in the farm protocol of pancakeswap :cake: simple copy and paste the link to your Dapp browser section and connect it to your metamask and cast your vote.

https://voting.pancakeswap.finance/#/pancake/proposal/QmWSQZsqakCMQ1bmcoEsKzStdtdFHL6cohSjnMV9ira1EC

Also make your contribution as regards whether you supporting to reduce the emission of cake or if you disagree.

13 Likes

Full support the reduction even if it can be reduce more cake price hasn’t been good this days.

2 Likes

@Bolaji877i think the reduction in cake price has been because of massive dump of cake by the lottery winners and by so doing this has affected the price I think @pancakwswap should release it’s white paper as well and road map this would help us understand the project better and let the burning be done quarter or yearly as the case might be so as to allow the token flourish in the market and create value over time cake will hit $5 to $10 within few years. Price fell from $0.66 to $0.42 with few days.

2 Likes

Lottery is also part of it and they don’t have Max supply, I think supply should have maximum, also should burn alot, for me I don’t see the effect of the little burning they always announce on twitter.

2 Likes

More of burning would really be cool…I still don’t know the effect of the lottery on the price… From next week sha, more cake will be burn.

2 Likes

Me too does it mean Dex doesn’t have white paper in their governance coins it says it’s total supply us 45 million why not burn once in a while like Bitcoin does at ever particular block and get it over with it’s having it’s toil on the cake value. Something worthy to note how do they intend to finish distribution of the reserve until we get to the maximum supply they have in mind, secondly they can actually consider locking the rest in the reserve and the giveaway should be period not frequent, the lottery should be done periodically too the way it is going I see cake going down below ten cent. Finally we should be carried along as part of their community. I love the project it’s a wonderful one hence they built their project in a smart contract where there isn’t nothing to be where they are now when there was ethereum smart contract already I guess they considered it’s inability to operate a POS rather than pow. I still give it a 60/100 rating.

2 Likes

Hopefully the step taken will fast track the price and build a better ecosystem around it that would increase adoption and creating real life usage of the coin.