Wallet balance not updating

My Wallet account has not being updating on balance I don’t know why I can’t send out ltc from my wallet account it keeps showing something went wrong

14 Likes

Mine too here and is same cannot fine my balance have try but was not found
My transaction was successful

7 Likes

@Pipsbeast, @Comradepapa Please submit a support ticket through your Trust wallet app or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error

2 Likes

App version 11.1
Device iPhone 7
Wallet: ltc1qsj9ey4u8d33d9dt0v448gjms22gkmz87shxd74
Hash: baf1219bea66bf8462afd74e0c78415e6c17805d207affce800ff7b4dbbcc4d5

1 Like

@Pipsbeast Please submit a ticket at support.trustwallet.com and not here.

2 Likes

Support is just a bot. It doesn’t do anything but give me the same general info when I input the hash and my account info.

1 Like

@Goldenchild1688 There is a submit ticket button on the top right corner where you can submit a ticket.

1 Like

I am reaching out to report a concerning issue I’ve encountered with my Bitcoin wallet balance within the Trust Wallet app. Despite a significant Bitcoin transaction being clearly listed in my wallet’s transaction history, the amount has not been added to my available balance. This transaction has over 600 confirmations and has been visible for more than 10 hours. I’ve verified the correct balance using a blockchain explorer, which shows the recent transaction has been successfully added to my account; however, this update is not reflected in my Trust Wallet balance.

To attempt to resolve this issue, I have taken several steps:

Restarted my device.
Restored my wallet on a different device.
Cleared the app’s cache.
Initiated a small Bitcoin transaction from my wallet to another, in hopes that this might prompt a correct balance update. Unfortunately, this also did not resolve the issue.
Interestingly, when sending Bitcoin from this affected wallet, the transaction amounts and fees are correctly deducted, and subsequent receipts are correctly added to the balance. It appears that only one particular high-value transaction has failed to update my displayed balance.

I am concerned about this discrepancy and would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. Could you please advise on the steps I should take to correct my balance display, or if there are any specific details you need from me to investigate this issue further?

4 Likes

@MortenBeig There is no support here, I’d need you to open a support ticket at support.trustwallet.com and describe the issue just as you have here with screenshots or a video recording of the error.

1 Like

Please how do I submit a ticket in such a case exactly as this one

Please guide me on what to do

1 Like

@Darichey You can submit a ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like

Please why’s my Bitcoin balance not showing in my wallet but showing in the explorer site

2 Likes

Why isn’t it reflecting tho
I’ve tried restarting my phone and re importing my wallet but it’s still not working

3 Likes